dropping night feed???

hugsy

Reaction score
cant seem to post long treads or i get a error so in a nut shell

Kayla was out of sorts last few weeks wtth all the reflux meds we tried a few new ones and none agreed with her, she is now off everything including the infacol as i read article it is not good with reflux, so all she is on now is gaviscon only twice a day and lacotluse for the constipation it causes

so last few nights she has been fussy not wantig much of her 8pm bottle and bit fussy with her 8am one too so we think she is dropping the wrong one cos she devours all of her 3am one
last night i gave her dummy instread of bottle and hed her off till 630 then fed her again at 10 cos she looked for it, now i need to try get her back on tract to take her last one at 730/8pm and hopefully sleep trough again to get used to it

does that seem harsh? im thinking now mayve she waas fussy on her bottles from the messing with all the meds

not harsh at all.....if u think about it, we need them to sleep well at nights cos that is how they rest and learn and also it's human nature to sleep all night. you don't see us grown ups getting up at 3am for toast ..well except when pregnant! ha ha...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back