advice about milk

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Im weaning Ella onto the bottle, and Im still breast feeding at the moment and giving her about 3 bottles. The problem is she is very very sick when she has her bottle, she brings it all back up and drenches herself (and me too!) then she is hungry again becuase she doesnt keep it down. does anyone else have this problem? Im using Heinz farleys milk, do you think i should try a different brand or keep with it and see if she gets used to it?
xxx

braydon kept throwing up with his bottle while weaning (SMA) so the HV sed put him on to aptamil which he still did it with then i put him on cow and gate and it was fine then

You might find that she's getting more wind now she's changed to the bottle so maybe try winding after every oz. or so. Also aptimil is the most like breast milk so maybe try that if the winding doesn't work.

Thanks. I might try the cow and gate becuase I heard that its good. I was worried that if I kept trying different milks that this might make her sick, and wether it would be better to stick with the farleys and see if she got used to it. But now I think Ill try a different milk and see how she goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back