anti D

mrz85

Reaction score
hey ladies happy sunday to u all :D
As some of u might know I am A- blood group ,I know any vaginal bleeding I need anti D but what if I am bleeding from a bowl movment constiption ? do I need it or is it just if u have a vagina bleed x

Mmmm I assume it is just vaginal bleeding, I hope so because im rhesus neg and constipation has caused lots of bleeding for me too. Yeah I'm sure its just vaginal surely...xx

I looked it up on the net and it seems to b vaginaly or if u had a fall

Any bleeding from the bum needs checking out incase you've got a fissure, IBS or something worse hun.

The check is only slightly embaressing and uncomfortable but at least you can get stuff to help depending what it is ;)

its any bleed where your blood could mix with babies. So an anal bleed would be ok. Thank goodness cause the jab bloody well hurts!! I have had one already, and due back in for another in a few weeks. I am hoping they will decide I dont need another one until later on........... my butt was sore for ages.

thnxs guys midwife is aware I had a bleed she said it was normal ,thats good cause yes the jab does hurt :/ ouch x

I've had my anti d injection at 28 weeks and yes it did hurt (and bled) but I had mine in my arm.

Do we have to have another before the birth? No one has mentioned that to me.

I believe any bleeding from vagina rather than anal although you should get it checked. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I've had anti d both times. I never got given it when I fell over at 38wks in my 1st pregnancy although I didn't have any bleeding.

I think you have another injection after the birth, I'm dreading this needle, lots of u saying its painful :-(

it s not that bad and i was told last time it s only given in the arm they have stoped doing it in the buttock i have had it in arm and buttock it hurt less in my arm was suprised x

i got mine in my ass a week or so ago. I wasnt given a choice! she threw it like a dart....... and it took AGEEEEEEEES to empty all the stuff into me. My leg went dead and she told me to keep wiggling my toes to help disperse it quicker. Then had to lie still for 10mins after.

the nurse had a giggle at me as I limped out of the ward rubbing my arse............

I've had t both in my arm and bum but I was shocked this time when it had To go my bum she said they've changed the guidelines and they now give a higher dose so it needs to go into a bigger muscle hence the bum!

Don't be scared about it I hate injections and with my first pregnancy seemed to have sooo many needles I've now become to tolerate them - it's better to have it than to not just incase!

Fedo will be having it - just hate sore injections. You'd think I would be well used to them by now. Had steriod injections into my thumbs and wrists for years (and trust me they are agony) but Im not a fan!!! Hate seeing them!! xx

I think you have another injection after the birth, I'm dreading this needle, lots of u saying its painful :-(

Unless baby tests negative also then you don't need one, Grace is negative so im not sure I'll need any next time as think if baby is negative then both parents are

So glad I don't need this jab! Thought that I was going to need a blood test today at my consultant appointment and ended up nearly hyperventilating! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back