Finally the witch shows her face!!

nicky1987

Reaction score
So after a bit of spotting yesterday she finally arrived in full force today!!! So Clomid round 2 can get underway tomorrow as im counting today as CD1! Worked something out today aswell..... my follow up appointment is on the 30th April which is the same day i now need to have 21 day bloods done!! Should i have them done before or after my appointment?

The clomid has definitley reduced my cycle length as before they were between 120-140+ days long!! This cycle was only 61 days!! Getting better!

Gonna go stalk ebay now for opks!! may go with the Smilies!

xxx

Fab news! I'd phone consultant about the 21 day bloods and see what they suggest. Hopefully they can do them at your appointment. :)

x

The bloods are done at like a walk in place at the hospital. might wait and see what they say cos the consultant might just do it for me! Got to go to this appointment by myself as OH has a meeting :-(

Oh I see. Well if you're in any doubt, call your doctor hun. Sorry your OH can't be there, is there no way he can escape for an hour or two? x

No his meeting is 3 hours away from us :-( I'm sure it will be ok!!

How are you getting on hun? Not seen you on here much xxx

Ahh, that's rubbish, sorry hun. x

I'm ok, just not had much to say as we're waiting for our follow up appointment - 17 days to go!

x x

How are you feeling about everything? Have you not had any results at all? x

I feel ok, the only thing I'm worried about is DH's semen results cos with my tests, we've had a little heads up to say bloods, scans and HSG was all fine but obviously that's not the case with the semen test as we've had to wait til the follow up appointment to find out.

DH is really scared, can't even talk about it with me so I'm feeling pretty nervous for him really.

How about you hun?

x x

We couldnt get OH's semen results till our follow up appointment either so he was really nervous. I'm sure like my OH he'll have nothing to worry about.

I feel ok just really hoping that this next cycle of clomid works!! I'm gonna try not to let myself get too stressed over it all - easier said than done obviously but im gonna really give it a go!!

What date is your appointment?

xxx

Yay for the witch arriving :dance:

If your consultation appointment is in the morning I would go there first and let them know you need your bloods doing, they may do them for you and if not then you can pop along and get it done after.

Thanks Nicky. x Roll on round 2 of Clomid, hope it brings your BFP hun. :dust: :dust:

My appointment is on the 27th. x x

Ahh yours is 3 days before mine! Lets hope we both get good news :) x

Yay for the witch arriving :dance:

If your consultation appointment is in the morning I would go there first and let them know you need your bloods doing, they may do them for you and if not then you can pop along and get it done after.

Thanks hun, decided to do what you said and wait and see if they will just do the blood tests! Not sure really what else i will get from this appointment xx

Glad to hear she finally arrived! Tell her to fly by me sometime soon would you? After a year of never seeing her I will welcome her with open arms!!!!

Flipping heck hun, and i thought that my stupidly long cycles were bad! How are you getting on? xxx

Ah Im now just annovulatory completely. Dont think Ill ever get my cycle back!!! Body seems to have shut itself down after th mc last year and aint starting to work again. Im just in limbo land now waiting for menopur injections to hopefully make me ovulate. In my area its 16 to 24 months wait. Luckily Im referred back to mc in February last year so hoping for an appointment for IUI come June!

Its so crap how there are different waiting lists for treatment in different areas!! All just seems ridiculous. I tried to do a bit of research on IUI and IVF in my area but couldnt really find anything online. I know i dont need that right now but wanted to sort of start looking into it!!

xxx

Ding dong the witxh is here! Roll on clomid round 2! Ding ding

Haha hun, wondered where you were hiding!! Lets hope round 2 goes better than round 1!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back