Over the moon :-)

nicky1987

Reaction score
Well today whilst at work the witch decided to get me!! I would normally be seriously peed off about this but i am absolutley over the bloody moon shes here! My last cycle was 145 days and this one was 129 days so a slight improvement!!!

I have started taking starflower oil - does anyone know if i am supposed to take it all cycle or just until ov (not sure when ov is due to PCOS!!) Now the witch is here im gonna treat myself to some more opks yay :)

Does anybody have any suggestions of things i can do this cycle to maybe reduce it more?

Yay :)

Have you tried Angus Castus? Lots of the girls have had luck off it as its regulated their cycles, may be worth a shot. Is your Dr doing anything about your long cycles? xxx

I'm wondering the same as Chaz - what does the doctor think?

I've never heard of starflower oil i'm afraid :oooo:

Hey girls thanks for your replies. My doctor has done all blood tests and ive had scans (internal too) and i have PCOS. Ive been reffered to a gyno but im still waiting for my appointment.

Ive tried agnus castus but it really didnt do anything for me. (at least i dont think it did anyway!) Someone on here suggested starflower oil a while ago and ive researhed it and it seems to work quite well for some people! just not sure if im supposed to stop takin it after ov!!

xx

How long did you take AC for? Can take a while to see benefits (however it didnt work on me....im just relaying what other girls have said) I got scanned on Friday and told i have PCOS so mine are irregular too but only from 26-38 days. I tried Vitamin B6 and that seemed to shorten mine and make my skin look fab :) xxxx

I took AC for nearly 3 months. I might try vit b6 see if that does anything to shorten them a bit more!! 100+ days is just ridiculous. I'm hoping that they will get shorter anyway!! x

22nd august and still waiting for my appointment!!

I'd give them a ring - why would it take that long to check when the diary is next free :eh:

when i rang to book it they said the booking system was being updated so they would send me an appointment in the next 2 weeks. well that was 3 weeks ago so i think i have been forgotten about!!!

WOW Some Dr's make you wait a while :( get onto them and kick some butt xx

i will be phoning them first thing in the morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back