an update on amy leigh

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
hi all

amy leigh went down to theatre today to get her nose checked everything looks good and she doesnt hav the tubs in anymore yay! shes doing really well shes drinking her milk way better shes now on 120mils and shes smiling too yay its deffo not wind coz shes been smiling all day lol and i just spoke to the hospital and the nurse sed the samething lol but awww shes doing brilliantly. ooo and hopefully tomorrow shell get transferred back down here i just need to phone in the morning to see what there doing, then hopefully ill be avle to bring her home next week she really is proving them how strong she is to it so good to have some good news for a change lol
Photo0188.jpg

Photo0190.jpg

yeah im really pleased with her shes done really well and done so good

:yay: bet you cant wait to get her home! nursery all ready?

Awww she looks so much more comfortable without the nose tubes. I'm so pleased she is doing well xx

nah i havent got a room for her currently i live in a kinda like bedsit but with out a kitchen but i have all the stuff i need for her but this will do till i get a place off the council but i have her moses basket and everything ready for just bought her travel system ready for her too, yeah i cant wait till shes comes home. im so excited too lol

Last edited:
yeah she does lol she so much better with out them the last two days has been really hard for her to drink her milk but now she has them out she drinks it like theres no more lol

awe, wow! she is sooo cute, glad she's doing well hun x

im glad that she's doing so well hun, not long till she'll be home with you x

What a beautiful little girl, so glad that she is improving, you must be so pleased :hug:

awwww she is a cutie, you must be glad she is on the mend.

Donna xx

:)Glad she is doing well hun.
Hope she comes out and is at home with you very very soon.
She is very gorgeous and I'm so glad she is more comfortable and drinking more milk :) :dance:

hopefully she will be home next week shes just got to see a genetics doctor tomorro b4 the transfer her but they wont be transferring her to the weekend now since the genetics doc just got his referal four weeks after it was sent to him just about her ears and het feet her second toe is sort of behind the big and third toe but shes probably inhertited that from her dad coz him and his dad have that about the feet and her ear i just think it was coz the way she was lying in the womb or something so they were wanting me to go uptomoz but i cant really afford to get plus i have health vistior tomorro and someone coming from the council aswell so ive gotta pretty busy day

brilliant news, I'm so glad she's doing better now and smiling away so must be happy :) Beautiful girl too, you must be very proud of her xx

:yay: only one more doctor to see then home! :yay: Good luck with your busy day today! Could you ring the health visitor and change the day?x

Glad she's doing well. Hopefully she'll be home with you soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back