more of amy leigh

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
hey all hows you been doing? havent been on here much lol a i got amy home 2 weeks ago and is doing good but she has a cold at the min bless her she really is a good baby lol cant beleive she sleepsright thru the night lol. shes going on her firt holiday with me for a week yay where going to see my mum and dad and the rest of the family. i know on the way back home im going to have a load of stuff to bring back with me xx heres some photos of amy leigh i have some more to size down lol

grrr dudnt attach to my last post lol

Attachments

• Copy of Photo0228.1.jpg
    Copy of Photo0228.1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo0243.1.jpg
    Photo0243.1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo0256.1.jpg
    Photo0256.1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 11
  • .jpg
    .jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 11
aww bless (I can onle see the first one at the minute cos of my stupid internet)

Awww Emma, Amy leigh is beautiful :love:

:hug: she's gorgeous, bet you're really proud!

yeah i am she really is so cute lol we have answers now to why she was born with what she has the other probs with her heart and ear and her eye she has mild charge syndrome its nots common to man people and on occouts in 1 in 70.000 pregnacy and only effects mostly girls. she has 3 ou of the 6 things that could occur in it . theres basically two sections to it its confusing lol charge stands for

(section 1 of charge syndrome)

C colombus- she doesnt have
H heart defects- she does have
A aresia of the choanae- she has which is the blockage in her nose
R ******ation of growth and developmental delay- she doesnt have
G gental anomilies- she doesnt have
E ear anomilies- she does have her left pinna i bent over its called lop ear

(section 2 of associated anomilies ) ill just list the things she does have coz theres to many to mention lol

Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux

This is when the gastric contents of the stomach come back up into the food pipe (oesophagus). It can be painful and also cause damage to the oesophagus because of acidity. It is quite common and may cause failure to thrive due to poor nutritional intake. Medical or surgical management may be required.

she only has one out the others so she just has a mild form of it

She is such a beautiful girl.. Poor little mite has been through so much already, along with you :hug: xx

yeah she has she goes back to leeds to get her nose dilated so shes only in for a night they just stretch her nose up a bit

She's beautiful! I love how massive that coat looks on her in the last one :lol: Glad that the syndrome is only mild. Does she need much treatment for it now?x

nah theres nothing really they can do just check ups and stuff just appointment with the ENT and cardiology and gentics and the pediatration consultant but shes doing well feeding good and gaining weight she was weighed wednesday just gone and she was 8lb 1 oz, yeah her coat she ha on is actually for a newborn lol same as the lil pram suit lol is massive on the hood lol i cant find any where that will do clothes to fit her lol shes 52 cm in length now

amy leigh first holiday

Attachments

• 25D.jpg
    25D.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 3
  • 25E.jpg
    25E.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 25F.jpg
    25F.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 260.jpg