hello

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
hello how is everyone well amy been weighed again and shes 9lb 4oz now helth visitor sed she doing relly good and also sed the she going thru a growth spurt but since she has had her nose stretch she now drinks 9oz bottles i forgot to ask the health visitor if this is to much for her but for the last week shes done nothing but cry all day and i woundered why but i think i found out why now lol well i was giving between 6-7 oz a bottle but soon fter it se was crying and i didnt want to give her any more milk case she was sick but her dad made her a bottle of 9 oz and give it to her and she drank that with in 20 mins hes been lookin after her today while ive been out shoping and he sed everytime he made her a bottle hes been giving her 9oz bottles as this is the first time hes been left alone with her since shes been out of hospital he forgot to ask me how much she normally gets silly billy he is but he sed shes settled down better and shes hardly cried today all i was woundering is if 9oz bottle are to muh for a 13 week old i know shes probs going thru a growth spurt but this is on hungrier baby cow n gate my health visitor is on holiday so i cant ask her and the others are part time. i just dunno what else to do lol she hasnt been as sick as much as she was being aswell

Last edited:
I'd go with the flow hun n:) During these spurts you may find she'll need an extra bottle or 2 in the day so don't worry if she starts doing this :)

The important thing obviously is that she's not sicking it up :yay:

i just wanted to check lol dont wnt to over feed her lol what with my health visitor on holiday shes lucky shes had 3 holidays since amy has been out lol and well the others never seem to answer the phone

I agree with Mamafy - if she's comfortable with it I wouldn't worry too much, and you might find that things slow down a bit once the growth spurt is over :) If you're worried about her drinking too much in one go you could always give her smaller bottles more often

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back