an email i got from my mum

nmf1987

Reaction score
for those of you on facebook that have noticed my status this is the email my mum sent me earlier today. im in abit of a mess at the minute.

"I can see now that you really dont want me in your life, having removed me from FB....I also hear your having your dad at the hospital, well that's just what you wanted, one day you will grow up and listen to the truth, like Lee did, thought he may understand after suffering for years, at least he had the balls to speak to his mum and ask her why she screwed about behind his dads back, more than you will do, lets hope your relationship lasts forever, as you seem to love judging other people when you have no idea how your life will pan out, how would you feel if your son ends up calling someone else mum, no, you would hate it, so take a good look at yourself, this isn't about the hospital, although at your age I thought you would of had the balls to tell me months ago, but you didn't because no one else would spend the money we did, your a selfish little girl, you got what you wanted and have now kicked me in the teeth, and twisted the knife because you choose to believe everything your dad and Jo have said, well I, along with plenty of others know the truth, but as your too childish to listen, I guess its goodbye.
You never did want me around, you just wanted to see what you could get out of me, well you have done well over the past 11 years, so congratulations.
Make sure the money you owe me is around my house by this evening, and the money you owe Aaron, and while you are at it, you can return all the clothes I lent you, I want everything returned by this evening.
Its not half of what you owe me, but we wont go in to that.
You say you loved me, you don't know what the meaning of the word is, the trouble is your all out to get what you can, and don't care how you make people feel in the process, its always been about your feelings.
Well you have your mum and dad now, you know, the ones who put Chantelle first when your car went wrong, and they helped to fix hers and not yours, the ones who dote on Sienna, and have another one on the way, the ones your scared wont put you first.
Well the one person who did, and would of put you first always you have well and truly kicked in the teeth, thanks so much for that. Thank god I have Aaron, life may not have been easy with him, but he's grown up, doesn't judge me, accepts im not perfect, but loves me for all my imperfections, as he knows I will always be there for him, he even pays back the money he has borrowed, and he's only 17, you could do well by learning from him.
Anything you have of mine I want returned tonight, without fail, get your parents to supply what you want/need, im quite clearly not either of those things"

how lovely. think we can all learn how not to be parents from this. xxx:sad:

Awww hun...I dont knwo you and know nothing about your situation but bloody hell...thats not nice at all :
(

bet you are in pieces :( Big hugs xxxxx

:hug::hug:

I wouldn't reply to that. If she's sent you that through facebook can you block her? You really don't need this, you have to try and stay calm so you're not getting stressed out.

Ignore her hun, she's trying to get a reaction out of you, don't rise to her.

i haven't replied at all. i'm tempted to report her and get her kicked off to be honest. xxx

I've reported someone before and they don't do anything about it hun. Better off blocking. Has your OH read your email? What's he said?

no not replied. lee has gone to manchester to get a new car. she text this morning being horrible so he knows sort of what is going on but not about the email yet. xxx

Big hugs... Really don't know what to say that can help but she is being totally out of order and very childish. Really hope your ok. U can do without people like that in your life. It's quite obvious that it's about the hospital situation and u have done absolutely nothing wrong in choosing not to have her there.

Is your oh around to look after u? Xxx

OMG Nadia! I wondered if it was something to do with your Mum, how evil? Just ignore her that is bang out of order as if thats just what u need right now!Block & report her! & she can whistle for her money big hugs xxx

Also can u get her number blocked to ur phone?x

Sorry just read he's gone to Manchester. Is there anybody else u can chat to? Xxx

Good don't lower yourself to her level by replying either. delete it and then get on with your life and looking forward to your wee baby :). you don't need people in your life like that.

might try it to be honest. will speak to vodafone tomorrow.

heidi i have like no one. usually my cousin but he is in florida until this time next week. spoken to my dad but he just says dont let it get to you. come and see dad. lol. bless him.

doesnt help when you want to be able to talk about it all and get everything out etc. xxx

You can always talk to us chick even though I know we are not 'real' lol x

lol. i speak to you cyber ladies more than anyone else to be honest. you all understand more.and i somehow find it easier that we dont all really know each other if you know what i mean. xxx

I know what u mean, I sometimes find it easier to chat on here! Your dad sounds lovely bless him, if I remember he lives a bit away, but maybe go see see him and let it allll out! Xxx

That's really nasty. I don't know the history, but she seems to be very bitter,especially to send ti=his when you're 36 weeks pregnant! :hugs:

Hey, correct me if I am wrong; did you recently put something up about not wanting your mum at the hospital and her being nasty about this?

If so I am guessing this is the follow up; so sorry chick. It sounds like she is being pig headed and selfish, and to ask for gifts back, after giving them, makes you wonder why she gave you them in the first place.

All I can say hun is that this is your time and your baby and that is all that matters. Let your mum beat her self up and be silly about stuff, you don't need the stress. I wouldn't advise you go to hers to drop stuff there though. I would suggest you ask a friend to drop some stuff over to hers, or leave it outside her or your house and tell her to collect it herself as she might start putting pressure on you if you be in her presence. She is being selfish and not thinking of your needs at all. I am thinking that if you ignore her, she will harrass you for the stuff you apparantly 'owe' her. Get the stuff back to her and try and avoid going in to the house with her... would be my advice... but you know her, so only you can assess the situation...

Sorry chick things are so awkward for you; my thoughts are with you and the baby xxx

I don't know you or your mum hun but I have to say, she's well out of order sending that to you especially in your condition, sounds like she is really bitter about something, best try to keep as calm as you can and keep your distance from her if it's any consolation I have an emotional vampire for a mother too really hope you don't get high blood pressure after this xx

awww hun how rubbish shes not being fair putting u through this now... ignore her if u can and dnt return anything unless it was agreed at the time it was a loan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back