Amnio tomorrow following 1:5 risk

Thanks to everyone for their kind messages.

I am still waiting for the results. Unfortunately we didn't have the option to fast-track them. To put it mildly, the waiting is hard.

Best of luck, stay strong :hugs: x

I can't believe they wont fast track your results, it's a hard old wait for you both,

Just wanted to say hang in there , everything crossed of course for you X

We have received the news we were dreading - the baby has Edwards Syndrome.

We are both utterly devastated.

I'm so sorry to hear your results were bad news :( I can't imagine what you are going through right now
Wishing you all the strength in the world honey we are all here for you if you need to talk!
xxxx

So sorry hunnie, my thought are with you and your oh, we are all here to support you :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry :( sending you lots of hugs xx

Just reading this now. So sorry to hear your news - will be thinking of you x

Have been following this thread...So sorry to hear your news. Sending my love and wishes to you and you OH xxxx

I'm so sorry for your news, my thoughts and love are with you xxxx

Really very sorry...thinking of you x :hugs:

I'm so so sorry hun :hugs: Am thinking of you x

I'm so sorry to hear this pinkfairy. My thoughts are with you and your family :hugs:

Oh Hun I'm so sorry this has happened, Sending you a huge hug and my wishes , I hope Twilly will be online for you soon as it may help to chat to her as she is also going through this at the same time,

I can't imagine how you must feel, but we are all here for you X

Thanks for all your warm wishes.

We have (unless I change my mind beforehand) decided on a termination to be carried out early next week.

Twilly has been a huge source of support.

Hope things are going well for all of you out there xxxx

So sorry to hear your sad news Hun xx

Oh no I'm so very sorry :-( Devastating news. I can't imagine having to go through what you're experiencing. Sending you huge huge and support, whatever you decide xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back