amnio stress :-(

I've been wondering how you've been - so glad to hear that baby is hanging in there! When I was in hospital there were a few girls who had lost their waters and kept baby in for ages...but you really do have to take it very easy. I wish you and baby all the best xx

Just caught up on this thread. So sorry what you are going through. What were the results of amnio? Rest up now and look after bump. I waited and waited on results but did not get them so called midwife and she had them....low risk, phew now I Dont have to make decision...

Last edited:
Lenny, I have Bern following your thread, I am wishing you and your lively boy all the best, nobody deserves to go through what you are going through and I admire your piditivity! I an sure everything will be great!

thank you ladies for keeping me in your thoughts, it really is so nice to receive your messages of support and positivity. for each week that goes by, i am more hopeful. sit tight little man! xx

So glad to hear that your little man is staying put! Definitely take it easy and stay positive! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back