Positive Serum Screening Results - Any advice please

Hey hunni,
So pleased your results came back clear!!!! Fantastic news :)

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry decided to take a bit of a break from here and just get back to feeling good about this pregnancy.... wanted to say a big thanks to you all again for your messages and hope you all had a fab Christmas & New Year.......

Hospital rang yesterday to say the couldn't do the full test as there wasn't enough fluid from the amnio so just waiting on the scan in a couple of weeks time but not too worried this time..

Thanks again xx

Sorry decided to take a bit of a break from here and just get back to feeling good about this pregnancy.... wanted to say a big thanks to you all again for your messages and hope you all had a fab Christmas & New Year.......

Hospital rang yesterday to say the couldn't do the full test as there wasn't enough fluid from the amnio so just waiting on the scan in a couple of weeks time but not too worried this time..

Thanks again xx

I was wondering how you were! Hope you're feeling a bit better about it all now.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow cant believe i missed this but was ill over xmas glad all is ok hun xx this is why i opted out of the test because i know i would worry if i was high risk and i know id keep the baby anyway :)
did you find out the sex from the amnio?

Thanks Pinky and Midnight hun x

No Midnight, the second part of the testing with the fluid was for all the other chromo's plus sexing but as they didn't have enough they couldn't do it so have to wait now for the scan to find out. Hope you are feeling better now.

xx

Glad you are back and feeling positive, so pleased the tests were good news x

yeah im getting there i had a chest infection that floored me xmas day is all a blur im gutted i missed out on playing with the kids i didnt even take 1 picture and i normally always have my camera attached to me xmas day :( we was all ill had the boys at the emergency dr at the hospital xmas day thankfully theirs was only viral im going to book myself in for the flu jab asap dont want to be ill again xx glad all is ok with you though xx

So glad to see you back on here hun. xx

Thanks Rosa and Miss huns x

Yeah better get that sorted Midnight, so sorry to hear about your crappy Christmas and hope the worse is now over for you x

thanks x
hows married life have you got use to your new name yet? it took me a while lol

Oh hun lol what a nightmare, it's a laughing joke now to everybody in work when I am signing things, when I was married the last time I was able to keep my name so it now it is proving quite difficult to break the habit.... think it is going to be a work in progress ha ha.

Did you book in for your flu jab? I've got mine booked for Monday after umming and arrring... hope your feeling better xx

not booked it yet the surgery is always full and im kinda scared to go whilst the waiting room is full of sick people lol i am going to book myself in though my neighbour died on wednesday due to swine flu so its close by

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back