Am I way to organised? :D

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
Hehe, I have just been shopping and I now have:

-All the changing equipment including changing bag
-Most of the nursery equipment bar a few things
-All the supplies for my hospital bag except PJs and snacks
-A hospital bag all ready to be packed

My lists are all almost completely ticked off and everything is where it should be. Have I done everything too soon? Am I preparing myself for a boring 5 months with nothing to buy or set up? What kind of changeling has replaced me? I dont normally know the meaning of organisation!!

Hehe.

How much have you lot got done? What do you still have to do?

xxx

i got most clothes ready, i got a cot (still to be set together) and a mosesbasket, a few bath things towels and nail clipper, and about 250 nappies. still got loads todo but i like that i got a few things to do still.. saw a changingbag at mamas and papas today im gonna buy just dont have the money at the moment.

i have nearly everything here 2 just need changing mat and maybe abit of bedding!!! does feel nice to have it out the way

I have absolutely nothing. Seriously, nothing at all :lol:

We need to spend the day at Bluewater to get things but when the weather is so nice I can't be bothered to spend it in a shopping centre. We'll probably get our act together in September. It's very unusual for me, usually I am so organised but I am being very relaxed about all of this!

Don't worry, if your anything like me you will still keep buying stuff long after all the lists have been ticked :oooo:

I have absolutely nothing. Seriously, nothing at all :lol:

We need to spend the day at Bluewater to get things but when the weather is so nice I can't be bothered to spend it in a shopping centre. We'll probably get our act together in September. It's very unusual for me, usually I am so organised but I am being very relaxed about all of this!

dont worry lovely you have plenty of time i just needed to get it out the way what with 2 other kids needing school uniform in sept and then xmas!!

Oh crikey, don't mention the x-word!! I'm liking your planning skills though, hopefully it will mean a stress free end to the year :)

I was in Debenhams today and there was an announcement about Christmas... it's July!!!!

We have all the clothes, a cot, Moses basket, sleeping bag, pram, car seat, changing bag, my first reusable nappy arrived today with a wrap and we have two packs of disposables that were free with vouchers and two packs of wipes that were also free! We also have the kids bedroom furniture! Still feel like have loads to get x

we have half the newborn clothes we need, a couple of 0-3 mth clothes, our pram, car seat and all the pram accessories, we also bought all the bottles/steriliser/bottle warmers in a big seat so all the feeding stuff is done xxx

Nothing yet, will start looking at stuff after the 20 week scan. Not sure where to start but we want to spread it out a bit, once I start though I will probably get loads of stuff really quickly :)

Yep i am pretty much done too!! i just need changing mat, bath support and a spare bedding set then i think we are pretty much done!! I said about a month ago i don't need anymore clothes but i have bought loads since then!!!!

lol i think its never to early to get organised.... you never know when the lil one is gna pop out - i had my first at 28 weeks, and had nothing for hospital, slippers, big knickers, pjamas, pads... nothing so it was a bit of a pain lol.

i think this time round (if and when) im gna have a hospital bag packed pretty much from day 1 lol

its good to be organised :)

xx

I am so behind! I have a few babygros, few packs of nappies and a pack of muslin squares! Thats not gona get me very far! lol! I am usually so organised but until i know what we are having i can't get in that frame of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back