how big...

niknaks

Reaction score
...is everyones hospital bag? I've got a small travel trolley and have all of Leandros stuff packed in bar cotton wool atm but now I know my stuff is no way gonna fit in aswell. I really don't wanna end up going to hospital with too many bags cos I was also thinking of taking his changing bag. How big are all your bags? Really don't wanna look stupid going in x

dont worry our boot is full of bags!
1 gym bag for my stuff, 1 small luggage bag for babys, 1 small messenger bag for daddy. 1 small bag for snacks and stuff & mother in laws handbag :D

My stuff fits in a trolley bag and little lady's things are in a separate overnight bag...... That's all we need :)

Thank girls. Do they give you somewhere to keep your stuff? I heard stories about people having things nicked. I think I'll have to find another bag for my stuff and oh stuff. I've got a dirty clothes bag ready was thinking I was just gonna use a reusable bag. I never in a million years would have thought there was so much to bring x

i just have one of them little suitcases and have put both mine and babys clothes in there and my toiletries on the top then i have got the changing bag for babies nappies wipes milk ect if i have to stay in longer than 1 night dh will just have to bring some more bits in x

I'm taking a bag for me and a bag for him (she says) I've only done his bag so far!

I got a small carry on suitcase for me and an overnight bag for baby. Haven't actually sorted bags yet but started buying a few bits.xx

id definatly recommend takin a couple of carrier bags...i know it sounds cheap but god i needed them just to bring home all the extra bits that i aquired while i was in there,and definatly one for puttin your wet dirty labour clothes in after.i wouldnt have dreamt of takin carrier bags b4 but i was in there so long and ended up seein loads of people usin them,apart from that i just had my small pull along suitcase for my things and henleys changing bag for his.xxxx

Carrier bags sound like a.good idea might pack a few in. Also my oh and mum having been saying that I'm taking too much and they can bring stuff in but what their forgetting is might be delivering in a hospital over an hour away. Plus my oh will end up forgetting something important even if It's under his nose. I think I'm gonna fit what I can in the trolley and take an extra bag for extras and put Leandros applies etc in his changing bag x

I've got a pull along hand-luggage sized case for me and just a changing bag for baby. I need to still pack some spare clothes for myself but should all fit in ok. Good tip re plastic bags!! X

A very large carry on suitcase. Need 4 days stuff in case I need another c-section.

I'm going to take two bags, little ones can stay in the car till after I've had him and OH can bring it in :)
My friend had her LO bag stolen while she was having section!! So I'm not taking any chances x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back