New to this......need some advice please

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Caza, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Caza

Caza New Member

Hiya,

well I am 37weeks and 3 days and need to get organised and pack my bag ready for hospital.
    Does anyone know of a list that I can use so I know that I have packed what I'm supposed to have packed (does that make sense??) and not the kitchen sink!!!

Thanks

Caza :)

2. fiona kipling

fiona kipling Member

hiya, I'm due next 29th april and i have just packed my bag last night, this is my first baby, so if you here anything to add to this list let me know...!!!!

front opening pyjamas, nightie, 2 pairs of cotton knickers, 2 pairs of disposable knickers, 5 maternity pads, 6 nipple pads, travel size toiletries, make up, lip balm etc.
    maternity nursing bra, money for hospital,
    for baby.... 2 vests, 1 long legged vest suit, mittens, socks, hat and cotton blanket.

Good luck, and hope my list has helped you a little, from fiona xx

3. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Hi,
    There is a good list in this months edition of Pregnancy and Birth Magazine xxx Good Luck!!!

4. Caza

Caza New Member

thanks girls, I have the P&b mag for April or is the May copy out??

Caza

5. Ange

Ange Member

There is always good lists in the free Boots the chemist baby magazine . One bit of advise i have though is dont bother with the paper Knickers ! they are a really loose fit and your materinity pads dont stay in place . Go and buy yourself a mutipack of big hip huggers ! Also the hospital i was in provided the pads for you so dont worry about running out .Enjoy !
    Ange