Oh my goodness I FINALLY got organised!!

debecca

Reaction score
Well girls,

Today I pulled my finger out, got on the internet, and bought the last of the baby junk I need so I think (fingers crossed!) that I have absolutely everything... hmm...

I am now skint but at least I don't have to worry about going shopping when I'm 39 weeks pregnant!

The hardest thing to work out was the feeding equipment, which took loads of research and I'm not convinced I've got the right stuff even now, but hey, how hard can it be? Fingers crossed I'm able to breastfeed so I won't need to use much of it anyway :pray:

Well aren't you all impressed at my organisation!? I am!!! :cheer:

Hope everybody is well! :hug:

Well done for getting sorted im nearly there.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Very impressed, cos I still have practically everything to get and am completely disorganised :wall:

Keep thinking I have got ages but time is scarily flying by. So well done you, you can relax now :D

:cheer: :cheer:

Well done, im almost there, cot here,just waiting on pram to be delivered and i just need a few bits and bobs to finish :cheer:

i have everything i need in boxes!! just need to move out now so i have a place to put it all!! hopefully this week :pray: :pray: :pray:

Well done you! I am impressed! I am starting to get some things this week. How do people know what to get...is there a definitive list somewhere? Every book seems to say something different.

i think i have everything..like little pip all in boxes :lol: only now we're not permanently moving after all i'll have to travel home , unpack it, and take it to the next temporary place in case shes early :wall:

I am so jealous! I have the pram, carseat, cosytoe, changing bag and a johnsons baby box.
Want to make a start on the cot, bedding, feeding stuff, clothes etc but OH wants to wait till March! My poor boy is gonna be starting playschool before he even had somewhere to sleep at this rate :wall: :wall: :wall:

That's great. But calling it junk! :shock: :rotfl:
I have my list but still have really random things to get like ice packs for after the birth. And a cot. Must remember that :D I was going to go with the cheapest one in John Lewis (because I'd know it was god quality because it was from John Lewis so could buy cheap with confidence) but I'm having another 'should I spend lots of money on a beautiful cot?' moment. It's so hard!
So yay you for getting it all done :D

kalia said:
That's great. But calling it junk! :shock: :rotfl:
I have my list but still have really random things to get like ice packs for after the birth. And a cot. Must remember that :D I was going to go with the cheapest one in John Lewis (because I'd know it was god quality because it was from John Lewis so could buy cheap with confidence) but I'm having another 'should I spend lots of money on a beautiful cot?' moment. It's so hard!
So yay you for getting it all done :D

What are the ice packs for? Do you sit on them or something? Never even considered those :think:

I had the cheapeast cot from mothercare for James (around £60) and it was fine, will probably get the same again. I ended up selling my old one for about £10 and it still looked like new :wall:

You get ice packs to go in your pants :D I haven't worked out exactly how they work with the maternity pads :think: but I'll work that out when I get there. They are called Feme pads. I'm a sucker for anything that says it will help after the birth - I've bought loads of salt for salt baths, I've bought Lanisoh Nipple cream and I don't know what else :D

ah, hadn't heard of those before. I remember feeling a bit stingy down there after giving birth so I expect they'll help.

I'm going to get laninsoh nipple cream too, its expensive at £10 a tube but apparantly very good and lasts quite a while

I haven't used it as nipple cream yet (OK, so I did try some just to play with it), but it's a fantastic lip salve! :oops: :D

Well done Rebecca! Thought I would sneak in here and see whats going on :lol:

I need to get my finger out - finally picked a pram though!

Yay well done :dance:

All I have left to get is the travel system pram (we've decided which one) a blind for the nursery (which is all finished) a baby bath and a few more babygros

My Aunt is buying us the crib with bedding and OH dad is buying the monitor.

All we need now is a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are off to buy our moses basket and bath on sat may get a few extra bit depending on how much that costs, but my mother will be with us so hopefully she might offer some money towards it :)
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back