Am I the only one not peeing a lot?

tipper

Reaction score
Well! As the subject suggests, I'm not having to visit the bathroom as often as I would have expected. I realize I shouldn't really be complaining about this as I'm sure my time will come, but I am beginning to recognize an annoying trend.

Despite cutting off all drinks by about 5: 00pm, I have been waking up between 4:30-6: 00am in dire need of a wee, and then I'm good until I come home from work at night.

At my first appointment, I was unable to provide them with a urine sample :wall2: I drank a huge glass of water before I even left for the office to make sure I would have no issues, but alas, I did. They even gave me more water while I was there and i STLL couldn't do it.

Round three is tomorrow as I have to go in for blood work and attempt to give them their missing sample. ;)

Anyway, is it normal to not be in the bathroom all day long at this point? I think my water intake is pretty decent, but perhaps that isn't the case after all .:eh:

Last edited:
I go to the toilet quite a bit already but i havent been anymore than what i usually do so im like you... maybe its a good thing lol? the time will come am sure lol xxx

i have to get up a couple of times in the night but in the daytime i dont go any more than usual x

I'm sick of being on the toilet lol. And after getting up to go in the middle of the night I find it hard to get back to sleep.

I usually pee a lot in the day so that is no different but I have to go in the night which is annoying as I never get back to sleep properly. xx

I'm not peeing any more than usual during the day. But I usually wake up in the early hours for a wee, go to the loo absolutley busting and do a pathetic little dribble!! lol

xxx

I received a pregnancy magazine from the nurse that registered me, I think it's called "Emma's diary" and there it;s said that she didn't pee more than before pregnancy and this was due to an urine infection that has been discovered and treated
If you drink lots of liquids and don't pee as much as expected, talk to the midwife, maybe a sample of urine will be the answer

I wake up through night and go but i usually did anyways, i too find it so hard to get back to sleep afterwards its a nightmare xxx

I am going all the time!! I never used to have to go to the loo during the night but now I'm getting up at least 2 times during the night. I find it really difficult to go back to sleep too.
During the day, I go at least 3 or 4 times before I leave the house for work and about 5 times before lunch!!! I am drinking more fluid.
I feel as though I'm never off the loo!!!!

I was always on the loo constantly when I first got my BFP but I'm not so bad now, and don't have to get up in the night now like I used to. Some days I still seem to go a fair bit but it's definately a lot less now I'm further along in the 1st Tri. When I went to see midwife last week I was busting for the loo so went before I went into see her then when I went in for appointment she asked for a sample lol! Luckily I had bottle of water in my bag .so downed that so I could go again. Weirdly enough writing this makes me need to pee lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back