Peeing

Rayoflight

Reaction score
Ladies, are you all making loads of trips to the bathroom? This is one symptom I definitely don't have.

I'm drinking enough water but I'm only going in work a couple of times a day.

i go about every 20mins i have a weak bladder when preggers was same when i had my dd drives me nuts

Dont worry hun, I am not peeing anymore than normal either! I am drinking LOADS more water then usual. Maybe its not until baby starts pressing on your bladder? xx

I'm having to get up twice during the night to go, but everybody is different. Count yourself lucky :) xx

I hardly go during the day but at night I'm up every 2 hours and it's driving me nuts! I'd rather be you and not need to go lol!

If anything, I find I'm going to the loo less cos I've cut down on caffeine!

i feel like im peein for england,

im starting to wonder if beans sat on my bladder permanently and if it would hurry up and grow so ive got a reason to pee all the time and not people at work thinking im skivin off work, lol

x

I was peeing alot during the day and a couple of times at night but it's eased off now x I won't be missing it!

Haha, reading these posts is funny. All our toilet habbits. Im trying to drink loads more water but only go a few times in the day but i do have a good strong bladder. However like a few of you have said im up in the night at least twice and thats driving me mad! Im a teacher and off work at the mo and should be making most of my lay ins but im up at 6am going to the loo xx

My frequent trips to the loo are driving me mad, especially at night its like every couple of hours, then if im cold in the day i could go every 10-15 minutes and were renovating the house at the moment and only have a toilet in our en-suite in the loft so i have 2 flights of stairs to tackle everytime i need to go!!!!! x x x x

I'm normally a heavy sleeper - but am having to get up at least once in the night to go to the toilet. Then I struggle to get back to sleep. :-(
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back