Petrified in case I have to go into hospital :(

Well I've been admitted. I've got hyperemesis and I'm on a drip. I'm miserable :( but I know its for the best.

They gave me another scan and I'm measuring 8+1 weeks but bubs is doing fine. Strong heartbeat etc.

I guess I gotta be thankful for that :) will hopefully get out tomorrow x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awww hun, keep strong for bubs, hope you start to feel much better now you are on the drip. Hopefully you will get some anti-sickness meds now xx

Hope you feel better soon hon, just remember it's all for the wee one xx

Thanks girls xx

Thinking of you hun :hugs: you'll be out in no time, hopefully they'll give you something for your sickness too. Keep us posted :) x x

Sorry u ended up being admitted to hospital, I think I should have been admitted at 7 weeks but the doctor just sent me back home. Ur feel tens times better when ur not dehydrated anymore and hopefully they can give u some anti sickness tablets to keep the sickness in check when u get home. Xx

Last edited:
aww hun sorry you have been admitted but at least you got another scan and baby doing well :) :) xxx

Least you're in the right place and baby is okay :), Hope your feeling better soon

Awww sweetheart, I'm sorry you were admitted, I know you were worried about it.

At least you should start to feel better when you are re-hydrated and on the plus side, you got an extra scan to see your lil bubba!

I have to wait until Feb to see my bean!

I really hope you feel better soon hun and hopefully they can give you something to help ease the sickness when you go home.

XX

Thanks every1. I am feeling a bit better already. If I were at home I'd prob try to eat right abt now, but I'm nil by mouth here :(

Just glad bubs is doin good x

Feel better soon lovely, glad you're being looked after xx

Glad you're starting to feel better hun :) hopefully you'll be home soon and be able to eat too x x

Hope you feel better soon, you're in the right place x

Hope you feel better soon Hun, I know exactly what your going through as I was in hospital just before Christmas. Just be reassured that it won't be for long (hopefully just overnight) and right now it's the best place you can be for you and your little one. I was amazed how quickly I started to feel better when they started to get the fluids in. I'm now on 2 types of antisickness tablets with just occasional vomiting and I know me and baby are both better for it. Sending you big hugs xx

Well I've been admitted. I've got hyperemesis and I'm on a drip. I'm miserable :( but I know its for the best.

They gave me another scan and I'm measuring 8+1 weeks but bubs is doing fine. Strong heartbeat etc.

I guess I gotta be thankful for that :) will hopefully get out tomorrow x

So sorry to hear you were admitted, but as everyone else says at least you are in th best place.

Hope you are home soon, feeling better and able to enjoy some food again

xxxxxxxx

When I was pregnant with my daughter I was exactly the same.
I taught myself a little trick tho.
In the morning I would let myself be sick until all the thick yellow acid was out.
Then I would literally guzzle down about two pints of milk straight from the bottle.
I let that settle in my tummy for a bit and as soon as I could I'd eat something. Anything.
I found that if my stomach was acid free, the milk would line it and stop me throwing up for a few hours.
If I drank the milk without puking first tho, it would make me vomit cheese. Gross!
I was drinking about 4pints a day!

As long as you are getting fluids, you should be fine and baby.
I barely kept anything down during my pregnancy but she still weighed a whopping 9lbs 14oz! So don't worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back