Am i the only one...

charlene09

Reaction score
Well I am probably going to sound really really stupid now so beware...:roll:

Does anyone get scared when they go for a bowel movement that they are going to push the baby out:shock: , I'm terrified and I really do think it is going to happen

lol! sorry, i had to laugh because that's what i always wonder whilst sitting on the loo :oops:

i've been told not to push my erm.. bowel movements whilst pregnant as you could get piles!

so as long as you're let's say.. gently showing them the way out, i think you'll be fine! :) xx

Yes, I gently let it out !! thought i was the only one lol .. took me alot of courage to post this lol

lol! bless you. i've seen crazier threads i promise, that's what PF is for! we're all in similar situations, it's fun to see what other people are thinking, it's usually the same as most! :) xx

Haha no me too, im terrible. Infact im really silly, hate pushing on the toilet, coughing or sneezing, how bad is that? think im just terrified im going to move it along to a miscarriage!! xx

I know it sounds daft but I have thought the same too - know it's totally not possible but I know just what u mean xxx ha ha ha - us pregnant women r proper nuts eh?? xxx

Yeah, just think we want it so much. Scared to do anything that may ruin it. At least im not the only one xx

iv suffered with real bad constipation with this pregnancy at times and always get scared when i have to go glad im not only one!

LMAO! Only cos that's what I thought earlier today!
Do you reckon it's really true about 'pushing' causing piles?? Cos my mum suffered piles really badly with her pregnancies and so I wanna do everything to avoid it! x

I dont think its true that you can get piles , and I thought it was possible to push it out whilst on the toilet (my grandma told me it flushes EVERYTHING out)

i hope you're grandma is right charlene, sometimes i have to have the odd push!! lmao. if so i'd feel much more at ease :D xx

Haha no me too, im terrible. Infact im really silly, hate pushing on the toilet, coughing or sneezing, how bad is that? think im just terrified im going to move it along to a miscarriage!! xx

ditto! x

i hope you're grandma is right charlene, sometimes i have to have the odd push!! lmao. if so i'd feel much more at ease :D xx

I hope she's wrong I dont want to push the baby out!!:shock:

The link wont work on my internet! sky's a pile of pooh!!

What are hemorrhoids?

Hemorrhoids are swollen or inflamed varicosea veins in the lower rectum or anus. Almost everyone suffers from hemorrhoids at some time in their lives.(2)
What are the hemorrhoids' points of origin?

internal_external.jpg
Internal hemorrhoids originate in the inner part of the lower rectum. This type of hemorrhoids lacks nerve cells. This is why internal hemorrhoids are painless.
External hemorrhoids develop below the rectal opening or surrounding the anus. They are situated under the skin, and the presence of nerve cells make these hemorrhoids very painful.
Most hemorrhoids are internal but both types of hemorrhoids can be present at the same time in the same person.
What are the hemorrhoids' common signs and symptoms?

Internal hemorrhoids are painless with light red rectal bleeding with stools, itching, burning, mucus discharge or excessive moisture, visible bulge (prolapsed) mass, thrombosis (obstruction due to blood clot).
Prolapsed hemorrhoids are internal hemorrhoids that stick out through the anus when the stool is passed or when a person stands, and are usually painful. Thrombosed hemorrhoids appear as blue, shiny masses, and are very painful. Thrombosed external hemorrhoids could occur within the first day after delivery. (3)
External hemorrhoids usually present with mild discomfort, pain after bowel movement or itching. Bleeding may occur if a hemorrhoidal vein breaks because of a sudden increase in pressure or scraping. Other complaints are incomplete defecation (a sensation that you have not emptied completely after a bowel movement), weakness or fatigue with anemia. In general, all signs and symptoms worsen with diarrhea or constipation. If you experience any of these symptoms, you should consider consulting your health care professional.
What are predisposing or risk factors for hemorrhoids?

The most common predisposing factors are:
  • Constipation
  • Low-fiber diet
  • Sitting for long periods of time
  • Obesity
  • Pregnancy
  • Episiotomyb
  • Rectal surgery
  • Poor pelvic musculature
  • Loss of rectal muscle tone
  • Familial tendency
What causes hemorrhoids?

The real cause is unknown. The mechanism is believed to be repeated excessive pressure in the anal or rectal veins.(

From the site I linked, don't think the pic will come up though

Increased straining during bowel movements caused by constipation or diarrhea may lead to hemorrhoids.[6] It is thus a common condition due to constipation caused by water retention in women experiencing premenstrual syndrome or menstruation.[citation needed]
Hypertension, particularly portal hypertension, can also cause hemorrhoids because of the connections between the portal vein and the vena cava which occur in the rectal wall—known as portocaval anastomoses.[6]
Other factors that can increase the rectal vein pressure resulting in hemorrhoids include obesity, sitting for long periods of time, and anal intercourse.[6] Poor muscle tone or poor posture can result in too much pressure on the rectal veins.[citation needed]
During pregnancy, pressure from the fetus on the abdomen and hormonal changes cause the hemorrhoidal vessels to enlarge. In addition to the severe pressure during childbirth, these factors contribute to the common occurrence of hemorrhoids among pregnant women.[6][7][8]
Insufficient liquid can cause a hard stool, or even chronic constipation, which can lead to hemorrhoidal radiation.[9] Caffeine, alcohol, nuts, and spicy foods may worsen the symptoms.[9]

Or some info from Wikipedia under Hemorrhoids

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back