Am I the only person....

clairacluff

Reaction score
That isn't going to the loo every five mins? Is this normal?
I am drinking soooooo much water and juice at the moment but still only needing a wee about three times a day which is normal for me.
A couple of times I have got up in the night for a wee (which I never do) but I could put that down to the increased amount I am drinking?!
I think what I am trying to ask is, although loads of trips to the loo are a symptom, is it a medical fact that I must be doing this or could I just be lucky enough not to have this symptom yet?

claire x

i did for the first couple of weeks but have been going less than normal now. i drink tons too.

Im on toilet all time haha, peeing i mean
its normal hun,
i nearly pee the bed sometimes =/

I only ever had to go a tiny bit more than normal - prob just down to drinking more. :hug:

i go alot less now then i did a few weeks ago seem to just need to go in the middle of the night now :D
manda xx

at first I used to pee all the time, it's settled now though

midna said:
I must have a bladder with huge capacity too lol ...I go mabey 3 times a day never at night lol..and I drink loads..its a blessing tbh .. :D

lol, yep I spose it is a blessing. I know I will sound totally stupid but if I don't get a symptom that someone else has I start to panic that somethings not right! I just dont know why, I wasnt like this at all with my other two pregnancies, maybe its because on here I have loads of pregnancies to compare mine to! :?

I'm not going to the toilet any more than I used to either - apart from to be sick :(

I'm with you on this one - not going any more frequently except the occasional time I have to get up in the night (which I've never done before so I keep tripping over DH / bashing the bed / stubbing my toe).

I am so paranoid I have a urine infection but I'm telling myself not to worry.

Everyones symptoms differ... im sure when you get bigger you will be living in the loo

xxx

Hugs
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111