am i pregnant??

weggi

Reaction score
don't know if anyone can help me but have been TTC for 12 months now, had some spotting on monday 2 days before i was due on, have been feeling PG so took a test, had a very ( and i mean very faint) line within 10 mins, have done further tests every day sine but they are all coming back the same, Have had two MC before and a desperate to get PG just scared to get my hopes up incase i am wrong!!

any one had a similar experience?:eh:

Hi hun,

I had very faint positives too and now i am 8 weeks pregnant, my tests took til i was about 5 week to darken up.

Just make sure they get darker eventually. As they say a line is a line.

Test in the morning hun see if they get darker...doesnt matter if they take a while to! xxx

Can you get a pic of your test up? We love looking for lines. If its a line its a line... hope this is it!!!

here is the best shot i can get of the last two i have done.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20101106.jpg
    Snapshot_20101106.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 39
OMG girl get yourself on the BFP thread now......that is a definate line congratulations!!!!!!!!!

I agree.....even I can see those lines!! xx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

omg how could you have ever doubted that its deffo a BFPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
congrats hunyy :) :) :) :)

Congrats hun that is deffo a bfp! Here is to a sticky 9 months

thanks for all the replys and congratulations!!!! still trying to convince myself that it is BFP!! but i think that will take a little while to sink in!!!:thanks:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back