am i pregnant? strange test results

alleycat13

Reaction score
hello,
i'm not sure if i'm still pregnant or not. I didn't even realise I was pregnant until I was 6 weeks because I had what I thought was my period at the usual time, then 2 weeks later I had a lot of brown discharge over 3 days with some pain. i didn't feel quite right so took a test and it was positive, continued to take tests over 3 days all positive and then i started bleeding after I had an internal examination by my doctor. bleeding (bright red) continued for about 2 days, but no pain. then i took another test (bit obsessed as I've had 2 miscarriages in the past) and the result was negative, then the following day positive, then the next day negative. what is going on? am i still pregnant?

Maybe go to the doctor & get a blood test done, they will be able to confirm for definate
xxx

It sounds as thought you may have been but maybe not now?

I had something similar an april. It turned out to be a blighted ovum. As you have had misscariages before i would go and see ur gp and ask for tests and a scan to be sure.

Hope it is all ok and that you are still pg hunny.

Fx for u xxx

Hi hun, have you seen a doctor about it? He could give you blood tests on different days to determine whether the HCG is going up or down. x x

thanks girls. i've got an appointment on monday, just feels like a really loooooong weekend! my doctor has been treating me for months because of previous miscarriages and i actually had a laparoscopy scheduled for next week which she cancelled when i found out i was pregnant, but now it looks like i could've gone ahead with it! it's just so disappointing if it was a miscarriage again, feels like it's just never going to happen.

Last edited:
Hi girls, just back from hospital. They did a beta hcg blood test - came back as 48, so doc said i've probably had a miscarriage but have second blood test on friday to confirm :-(

I'm so sorry hunny, it's a horrible thing to go through.

:hugs:

xxx

Good Luck for your bloods Hun, praying for a miracle for you.:hugs:

xx

my HCG levels have doubled the doctor says! So i'm scheduled for an ultrasound on monday!

Ooooooo that's sounding good then hun, got everything crosses the ultrasound is all ok :hugs:
xxxx

Oh fingers crossed Hun!! Roll on Monday!! X

maybe u got preg later than u thought ...,good luck fx for u x

I hope you get the result you are hoping for on monday sweet!

Fingers and toes will be crossed for you!

Hayley
x

Hope all goes well for Monday , its a good sign that you doubled x x x

hi guys, had ultrasound and the doctor's 99% sure it's ectopic. she sent me for blood test, got another one on wednesday. she said that I'll probably need a laparoscopy to remove my left fallopian tube. i'm so stressed out and worried. i've heard such awful things about ectopic pregnancies, i feel like a ticking bomb. kind of wish it had just been a miscarriage, instead i'm supposed to just wait and see if it's comes out naturally or not. feel so worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back