Am I pregnant ?

i been testing for days. but feel pregnant but no positives :( so goona keep going till sat if not docs on monday! xx

Aww really..thats a shame..u should defo go to the docs then if nothing by monday. If my test comes back neg im gonna go aswell xx

let me no results! :) im off now got a two year old who wont sleep alone! haha night xx

Just headaches , body aches sickness, tired, moOd swings, hot flushes slightly sore nipples but nothing to obvious if you know what I mean x

i think u should do a first response test, u can get them off amazon for a fiver for 2 but they take a few days to come through with free delivery xx

I find it a bit strange that people spend time wondering if they are pregnant when they are soooo late. I am sure many of us on this forum would love to be that late and check right away. I understand that there is a lot of disappointment involved when we get our BFNs. I truly do know, I had a chemical BFP 6 weeks ago which disappeared 8 days later. Gutting to test and see your longed for BFP line has vanished.

If you are worried enough to be on here asking for advice, then at least get a test done. It helps the girls to answer your questions! Lots of the girls have heaps of advice and all the time in the world to offer advice, but the first thing we are all going to ask before being able to tell you our opinions is HAVE YOU DONE A TEST???? :O)

Anyway, be strong girlies, get those tests done if you are uber late and then we can all rally round to help whatever the outcome x x x

I agree with Lara. I'd be testing as soon as I could pee lol xxx

ditto. I know I will be testing from about 10DPO! am just too impatient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back