am i over reacting?

krystal&jack

Reaction score
Hoping for some advice please girls! :pray:

My boyfriend used to live with 2 other guys and a girl. This girl has slept with all the guys in their group of friends including my bf! fair enough it was before we were together and he sayd it was just one night when they were drunk but it bothers me. She even slept with one of his other friends and the 1 month ago turns up to his wedding as a guest. :shock:

So now one of my bf's male friends and this girl have asked if they can come up tomorrow night to see baby Jack. I'm so pi##ed of with my bf for even asking me. :x

So now i feel as though i'm in a no win sutuation, if he tells them no then his mates with probably think i'm a cow and if i agree with it i feel resentful towards my bf for putting me in that situation!. she's untrustworthy and although i do trust my bf my point is that i don't want to sit there and make stupid conversation with a girl i do not like.

Am i over reacting? :hug:

She sounds like a dirty little sl*g :shock:

BUT like you said it was before he was with you, so you can't really get funny about it. If you don't like her anyway for various reasons then fair enough but if the only reason you don't like her is coz she slept with your bf before you were even together then yes I think you are over reacting a bit.

Have you tried talking to your bf about it?

it's not just the fact he's slept with her although i have to admit it obviously plays a part in it. It's just that i don't like girls like that. They don't give a sh't who they tread on to get what they want.

i know i shouldn't be botheres. i've told my bf to let them come and visit but never to put me in that position again :evil:

I wouldn't have it at all, you dont need to feel uncomfortable in your own home honey!!
He shouldnt have asked in the first place!!!!! I cant stand dirty little hoes like that :evil:
Ask him how he would feel if the tables were turned and it was you asking if someone you had slept with could come and visit grrr

maria1976 said:
I wouldn't have it at all, you dont need to feel uncomfortable in your own home honey!!
He shouldnt have asked in the first place!!!!! I cant stand dirty little hoes like that :evil:
Ask him how he would feel if the tables were turned and it was you asking if someone you had slept with could come and visit grrr

:clap: thank you - thats exactly my feelings. shame on me though cos i've given in :oops: not that i'm happy about it but i've told him this once and if he ever ever puts me in that position again were gonna have problems. He's agreed not to and apologised and said he loves me blah blah blah. men!!! Jack is gonna get lessons in how to treat a woman properly as he grows up i swear :D

id be mad too hun :hug: she doesnt sound very nice :x

Unfortunately it's a situation you will just need to grin and bare it.

It's stepping inbetween your fella and his friends, which is never a good position to be in. Just smile, no need to talk to her, let them be. I know exactly how you feel and this girl will get her just desserts when the time comes around. She sounds like a right dog!

i agree with Josephine, just grin and bear it. Ok this girls got a rep, but you don't REALLY know her. Being honest the main reason you hate her is because she once slept with your boyfriend and as you trust him, you've got no reason to worry on that front.
If you don't let them come, yes his mates will probably think you're a cow. Your blokes in a simialr situation too though because, if he had said no he would have had to explain why and again probably end up making you look like the cow!
So grin and bear it, it's only one night and we all have to do things we don't want to from time to time.
Be the bigger person, be nice and...........................make a mental note and use this as ammunition next time you need it! :wink: :rotfl:

Misslarue said:
Be the bigger person, be nice and...........................make a mental note and use this as ammunition next time you need it! :wink: :rotfl:

this sounds like a very good bit of advice.... any ideas on how i can use this to my advantage?? maybe that nice handbag i seen in town hmmmm :rotfl:

Hi hun. Well, first of all he is with you now, so dont be too worried about that girl. If she sleeps with everything what moves, I dont think guys have a high opinion of her.
If you are concerned, nothing boost you selfesteem than looking your best! When they come, just be the best yourself you can possibly be! Look pretty, be friendly and you will definetly get extra points from your boyfriend for being nice to his mates! :)

krystalmair said:
Misslarue said:

this sounds like a very good bit of advice.... any ideas on how i can use this to my advantage?? maybe that nice handbag i seen in town hmmmm :rotfl:

I'd keep it for when you cock up. I know we are women, but it does happen from time to time!!
Although that bag does sound good!................................................................. Yeah bugger it, get the bag! :rotfl:

me and my partner are going through bit of a rough stage, lately the house has been really messy when i go to work and instead of my bf stayin home to help and do something , he goes to his mums for the day. when i confront him and say he just goes out so he can avoid the cleaning he goes mad and says im nagging him and i shouldnt question what he does.
i am so annoyed for the fact he does nothing for me, i do his washing, cook his tea, clean the house and i wok 25 hours a week. and on MY birthday i cooked him breakfast and was running around after him cause he said he didnt feel well.
This al happened 2 days ago and i have been in the spare room since, and everytime i go to get out the house cause i cant stand being ignored .. i get called a silly w**re and every name under the sun ( i no im not perfect) but he has more horrible things to say to me than good....... so surely he cant love me.
please help feeeelll ssoooo down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back