Are all men w*nkers?

emma28

Reaction score
or is it me over reacting?

Last night my DH said he wanted another boy as he likes them best. He knows I think this is a girl and although I've always wanted a big family of boys I'm just happy to have another baby. I asked if that ment he would love Jonah more than the new baby and he said yes. Especially if it was a girl! So I went to bed thinking- Whats the point? Maybe we shouldn't have agreed to another baby and I'm dreading his reaction if it is a girl. :(

I just dont now what to say hun, i just cant understand his reaction because my oh adores our little girl and also loved having a son , i would have thought one of each would have been perfect :?

:hug:
most guys want boys, my DH does too!! I cant understand why he wouldnt be just as happy with a girl though :(

He is just being stupid, I guarantee you if its a little girl you will watch him visably melt!!! I think I have discovered men feel a little left out of the whole pregnancy thing and say and do stupid things they dont really mean.

Emma, my DH really wanted a boy for our first baby. when we had our 20 week scan and we were told it was probably a girl hewas totally gutted and wouldnt really talk to me afterwards which really upset me as i felt like i couldnt give him what he wanted. But now that we have Evie he said he wouldnt change her for the world and he's glad she is a little girl. he still wants a boy though!
I agree that he will chnage his mind once the baby is born and he'll love it as equally as he would love a girl. :hug:

ella said:
He is just being stupid, I guarantee you if its a little girl you will watch him visably melt!!! I think I have discovered men feel a little left out of the whole pregnancy thing and say and do stupid things they dont really mean.
I agree

My OH wants a girl and it worries me how he would be if we had a boy but think he would be happy and love it just as much either way when it actually arrived as im sure your OH will! He probably just cant imagine loving another baby as much as the one you already have but thats only cause your son is there and real right now and the baby your carrying isnt as real to him!

That's so harsh :x

Yes all men are w*nkers particularly mine :twisted:

He's talking out of his backside!!

I'm 100% CERTAIN he'll be completey besotted, whatever the sex!

:hug: :hug:

emma28 said:
or is it me over reacting?

Last night my DH said he wanted another boy as he likes them best. He knows I think this is a girl and although I've always wanted a big family of boys I'm just happy to have another baby. I asked if that ment he would love Jonah more than the new baby and he said yes. Especially if it was a girl! So I went to bed thinking- Whats the point? Maybe we shouldn't have agreed to another baby and I'm dreading his reaction if it is a girl. :(

what a wanker!

totally agree with budge!
he shouldnt say that its his child either way
but 2 b honest i think thats all men, they all secretly want boys, but he will change his mind once the baby arrives.
i went through it all with Leon, he used 2 tell me if it was a girl then i was gona have 2 do everything cause he wnated a boy not a girl but once they was born he dotted on them n never left them!
x sophie x

My DH wants a girl (as do I :) ) but a boy would be fine too. Mind you he does already have 3 boys and only 1 girl. My dad was more than happy with his 5 daughters :D

you should be grateful for what you get whatever the ses in my opinion. Babies are a blessing and when you really think of all that could go wrong in pregnancy/birth then having a healthy baby whatever the sex is a blessing.
I have had 4 girls and i thank God they are all healthy and well.

Penstraze said:
...He probably just cant imagine loving another baby as much as the one you already have but thats only cause your son is there and real right now and the baby your carrying isnt as real to him!

I hope that this is why he's being such a plonker, and I guess it could be. It took him a long time to agree to another child anyway and then he ended up admitting that it was because I was so ill and Jonah was in scbu that he was scared.
Budge, I love how straight forward you are :D You always make me smile when I read your other threads, you're so black and white :clap:
Of course I'll be ecstatic to have another baby even if it comes out green with 6 legs.
Frangelle, I'm sorry your DH is a w*nker but I am pleased mine's not the only one! :wink:
Suppose I'll just let it drop although he still can't see why I'm upset. Muppet. :roll:

in the beg of my pregnancy, my Oh said that he didnt want a girl, and that he was strongly sticking to it.
and i was like well you cant change it and you get what yuor given and its nasty to say that youd love it less because its a girl
maybe its cos of the whole "protection" thing with a girl or maybe its just cos men generally just want boys to do the engine with and stuff lol..

i dunno but men are weird, and i dunno why they do it.

i can garentee if you had a girl hed love her just as much :)
daddys little girl =)

try not to worry, i was worried aswell and got worked up but at the end of the day nothings gunna change it hunni..
keep on smiling and tell him to deal with it.. hes obviously not hit maturirty yet like most men :hug: :hug:

all the men i have ever known have always wanted little girls.

My dad was really old fashioned because he wanted 'a boy to carry on the family name'. He was happy with having me though as his first, but then when my brother came along he wasn't as interested in me as I was a girl, and when my mom left he started treating me differently like women were only good for doing the house jobs and stuff.

So that sucked. He still to this day says things like 'ah well at least I've got a son I can depend on'.

But my dad's a wanker anyway. Men nowadays seem not to mind so much when the child is actually born and they see how lovely they are. Of the 2 of us, my OH is the one who isn't bothered by whether it's a boy or a girl he just wants it to be healthy.

Yes, in short most of them are!!! :rotfl:
My OH already has a son froma previous relationship , so wanted a girl this time. When we found out we were having a boy he looked a bit disappointed but tried to make out he wasn't. I was upset as I felt I wasn't giving him what he wanted. Anyway, when babe was born he was over the moon with him. Even said to me he secretly wanted a girl but as soon as he saw our little chap he wouldn't have swapped him for the world. Men eh??!! :roll:

i'm sure he didnt mean it, and he'll love her to bits if it is a little girl. he shouldnt say stuff like that though.
:hug:

hes obviously not hit maturirty yet like most men :hug: :hug:
NO men hit maturity,lol. :)
Anyway,i think all men secretly want boys,but even if its a girl(daddy's lil girl) im sure he'll love her,he's just being a cranky git. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back