Am i being unreasonable? (Sperm donation rant?)

I honestly cant belive they would be willing to upset your oh like this after what he has done for them. They dont sound like very good friends to me, let them blame you they will get over it and its not like you will loose there friendship if you where never that close anyway. I really hope you and OH manage to come together, maybe point out that there trying to manipulate your relationship to get there own way regardless of who gets hurt.

And she can still have kids they just will be half siblings but i dont think thats a big deal anyway a lot of lesbian couples will take it in turn to have the baby so there children are half anyway x

Thanks Hun, I know their trying to get me to palm seb off to my parents for the weekend just so we can talk about this, but I've already said once there's nothing to talk about, OH reckons that If we sit down and talk about this with them then we can forget about it and carry on as friends, but to be honest they've already tarnished their friendship with me through all of this, OH is getting annoyed at me as he thinks I hate his friends, in a way I do but only because of all this that's gone off I don't want to be around them, I got a massive feeling of awkwardness last time and id rather not do it again..I'm definitely heading for a nervous breakdown!!

I wonder what your OH would say if you wanted to have a baby for a male friend of yours against his wishes? Would he be willing to go to his house and have a chat about it?

I wish i could go with you because i would go to there house and tell them to there face its a no, it will always be a no and will never change after the way they have acted. If they had respected what you had said maybe the subject could have been re visited in a year or two but because they have been so rude it will never be an option so they need to move on. Have kids, dont have kids thats up to them but it will never be with OH's sperm. And i am quite a hard arse so could sit listen to all there speech and then say 'sorry but im unchanged it is still not an option for us and we would appreciate if you would drop it now otherwise it will become an issue in our friendship' or something like that.

Maybe you can send them a link to this page lmao xx

Haha I'd definitely take you as back up!! Sometimes I feel like giving in but other times I just can't hack it!! I must of been out of my tiny little tree last time I agreed to this shite!! Well it's safe to say my parents aren't having seb this weekend so hopefully I should get out of the play date with disaster, I may send OH to speak on our behalf as I've warned him that If he does anything behind my back then me or seb won't be here when he gets back, hopefully he'll understand that message loud and clear!!

iphoning it..excuse typos..auto correct is my best friend!!

Glad you have warned him :) the last thing you want is for him to go behind your back. If I was you I would be peeved to let him go! He prob won't do anything but I would be fuming all the time he was gone just because he was with them. If that makes sense?!! I think it's because I don't understand why they need to sit down and talk about it when they have already been given an answer?? Please don't give in bab just because they are getting to you now otherwise it will get to you for the rest of your life xxxxxx

Thanks you guys! :D

I was quite unhappy with him, i had the grump with him all morning when he said he was going out with them..Im still not happy with him but he's now told them that he's not helping them!, hopefully they can get that message through their thick skulls!

Hopefully this issue stays well and truly resolved!..Thanks everyone =]

Well done you for being able to tell him how you have been feeling and for drawing the line. It took courage and you did it.

Its crappy that he let you take all the flack for it though and that they havent been able yet to drop it and find a new donor. Hope that things settle down and you can move forwards.
Good luck
x Daisy

Yes I agree, well done seb for sticking your guns. And copping a new phone in the process LOL ;)

I hope they stop bein bitches soon!

xxxxxxxx

tapatalking :) - can't see tickers!

Hey ladies!!

A very very quick update on this now!, it seems the couple have split up :lol: (Hurrah!!..In a none nasty way)..They split up last week and one of the lesbians ended up staying with us for the night, for once i actually didn't feel the awkardness of last time she visited..Mainly because she'd had a few to drink lol, but i suppose im glad in a way they have broken up as now they cant annoy me or OH with any of this sperm donating business! :lol:

So, everything was successful all around!..I owe everything to you all for being behind me and of course persuading me to stay stubborn on days i felt like jacking everything in! So thanks to all of you for this :)

Yay!!! Not for a split relationship if course but yay!!! It's wonderful when a problem resolves itself woot!! Xxx

It makes you wonder if they where going to try have a baby to fix the relationship - which never works! So glad its all sorted out now! xx

^^ WSS - they could have potentially ruined yours to "fix" theirs! How rude!

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back