Am I Actually Pregnant?? Anyone In There??

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I am well overdue now, and I am actually wondering if I am pregnant! If not, what the hell is the bump on the front of my stomach? What is moving inside me? Why is my backside expanding?

Booked in for a sweep on Monday...really dreading it because it really hurt when I had my little girl.

These last couple of days have felt like months!! I am getting seriously frustrated....it is as if someone keeps moving the goal posts!!

Me and DH are bickering like mad which is not helping either!

Julia xxxxx

Julia.. i am right there with you!! Its doing my damn head in now.. i cant sleep, it hurts to walk yet i have had no signs whatsoever of anything happening atall!

Im having another sweep Tuesday. I dont actually find lady bits investigations too bad but im used to things being shoved up the backside (due to my crohns before you ask! lol) so its light relief for me! lol

Claire x

You both need some major hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am frustrated at the waiting and i'm not even due yet.

Come on litlleones come out of your mummys :D

God I feel for you both :hug:
Hope something starts happening very soon

aww huns, both of you :(

I can't imagine how frustrating it is by now! I really hope things get happening for you..

have some hugs :hug: :hug:

i've not even reached my due date yet & i'm already starting to feel like this a bit, so i can't even imagine how frustrated the two of you are! hope something starts soon for you :hug: :pray:

Thanks Girls!!

I have actually sent my DH out for a drink (seen as he has had a face like a fiddle over the last couple of nights!)... he was so chuffed and said it is probably an omen - things will start tonight after he has had a drink!! I really don't care, so long as the baby shows him/herself!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Nori - would prefer something up my ladybits rather than my backside!! On a serious note, I really feel for you having Crohns - must be a nightmare. I can't really complain - I just have the pregnancy to deal with.

Julia xxxxx

Julia said:
Nori - would prefer something up my ladybits rather than my backside!! On a serious note, I really feel for you having Crohns - must be a nightmare. I can't really complain - I just have the pregnancy to deal with.

Julia xxxxx

LOL.. that could result in so many jokes! The crohns has been well behaved during pregnancy (all to do with the immune system) but has a habit of coming back with a vengence afterwards so everyone keeps telling me.. something to look forward to!

Anyway.. have you had any twinges? Ive still had aboslutely nothing! Can see me being here this time next week!! :wall:

Claire x

Hi Claire,

Well, it is 9.00am the next day and..................................nothing!

I have visions of me being induced to get me started. I don't think my baby gets it: human beings are pregnant for 40 WEEKS, not 40 YEARS!! I am being completely honest when I say that these last couple of weeks have felt like months!!
Going to try a couple of self-induced orgasms later: TMI, I know, but hey, what the hell!!! JUST WANT LITTLE ONE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia xxxxxxx

Julia said:
Hi Claire,

Well, it is 9.00am the next day and..................................nothing!

I have visions of me being induced to get me started. I don't think my baby gets it: human beings are pregnant for 40 WEEKS, not 40 YEARS!! I am being completely honest when I say that these last couple of weeks have felt like months!!
Going to try a couple of self-induced orgasms later: TMI, I know, but hey, what the hell!!! JUST WANT LITTLE ONE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia xxxxxxx

LOL.. i know exactly what you mean about the last couple of weeks feeling like months. I decided to go shopping earlier.. big mistake, everything now hurts! Why oh why dont i realise that i cant rush round shops at the moment? I loved the way everyone looked at my bump when approaching and soon shifted out the way though!

I cant even be arsed with the whole orgasm thing.. its too much bloody effort. Will see if it works for you.. if you go into labour tomorrow i'll be out buying some AA batteries!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back