am i in labour?

roxanne080

Reaction score
i have sharp pains in my bladder as if i want to wee all the time that goes straight to my lower back. I also have alot of trapped wind. even baby moving is hurting me..am i in labour? no show or waters breaking

No idea hunny, start of labour seems to be different for everyone. Give hossie a ring hun

Ive had the exact same thing since thursday, and i thought the same as you. I thought maybe its slow labour? Im still getting the pains now!
It literally stops you in your tracks when you get the pain, is that how yours is?
Mine dont come regularly, so i havnt put them down to contractions.
Think im going to ring my midwife tomorrow if ive still got them.
Let us know how you get on
x x x

well theyre comin and going and theyre all across my belly now..tomorrow i ve got midwife appointemen

Are they coming regularly and is the intensity increasing? Ring the labour ward, they won't mind. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hug:

Sounds to me like your having contractions hun :cheer:
Wish mine would start coming like that :(
Goodluck, and keep us updated
x x x

well the pain is changing its pattern so i dont know if its contractions or baby in akward positon...but im really really uncomfy

its funny cos im still really uncomfy but pain has stopped..i think im gonna have a warm shower and then to sleep cos im really tired all of a sudden..and see what happens..finger crossed ill get some movement but probably ill be here tomorrow knowing my luck

Awww, hun. If it's slow labour it could take ages. I hope things start moving for you.

Hi

Hope this is it for you if you still have it tom, maybe phone the labour ward and ask them.?
Katrina

all the excitment is gone girls cos pain went away and im here today ..going to see midwife though and check what the pain was all about..probably some nastry braxton hicks

Awwwwww! My BH are getting much worse atm, especially last thing at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. First thing in the morning too, it's probably the lack of activity.

good luck roxanne. let us know what happens with the midwife. :cheer:

Good luck at MW today hun!

What you were describing was what i had too, i started getting really bad pains on the Thursday and had Sophie on the Sunday!

Any news Roxanne??

When I was woken with 'trapped wind' at 3am one Sunday I was in labour!!!

So you never know :cheer:

well pain still comes every now and again but not as bad as yesterday. been to MW and she said that baby is big :shock: , with regards to pain she told me that its seems labour is on its way..have to wait and see cos she still booked me for a stretch and sweep just in case im late..

a big baby?! im sure ul b fine tho!
remember to update us!!! :dance:

it was the first time that ive seen this midwife and no other midwife commented on it but this one as soon as she saw my belly she told me that the baby is big. she didnt even give me the size..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back