Baby moving all the time and having pains...labour starting?

Julia

Reaction score
Hi ladies

My stomach feels really weird tonight but I don't know if I am just panicing....the baby is moving around much more than usual and I am having pains low down every 40 minutes or so. I am trying to stay calm and ignore it but you know as well as I do, this is virtually impossible. I am also having lots of wind down in nether regions!!! What do you think?

Julia xxx

when are you due hun you dont have a ticker? xxx

Nothing happened last night... went to midwife today and she said it could be anytime....!!!!! Can't wait. I am 38 weeks!!!!

Julia

Maddie was doing a lot of 'burrowing' the night before I went into labour - it was certainly uncomfortable. I lost my mucous plug the following morning, then went into labour that evening.....

Good luck!

LBxx

Hope you get to meet your little one soon Julia, sounds promising, very exciting too. :D

I'm starting to get impatient now, i keep on getting pains in my lower back and lower bump and what feels like my bladder. Also getting Braxton hicks & period type pains on & off but nothing concrete, I really wish he'd come early! :pray:

Let us know how things develop.

Nicki.x :D

any luck yet hunny. i had bad pains the other night about 15 min apart and the bad runs. excuse me. ha ha im only 35 weeks though could be sign you never no

ive been in a lot of pain this morning for about 2 hours lots of pressure down below and have to keep running to the loo also feeling very shaky and sick :( hope its not a sign for me not even 32 weeks yet :shock:
xxxxxxxx

that shounds like the head is just getting engaged hun had that since about 30 weeks really painfull cant even walk no more cos the preassure down below. Been having really strong pains like period pains Hopefully bump stays till you at least 37 weeks hunny. Think mine will prob be stubborn and wait to get induced

Hi girls and bumps,

No news from me!!! I am having dragging period type pains most of the time now which makes me feel like I am going to have the runs (but haven't). I think it is just things preparing for the birth. The midwife said that the head is engaged so it could be anytime. Feels like a life time!!! oooohhhhhh - I am having that weird "runs" feeling now as I am typing. I will keep you updated....

Julia xxxxx

hi girls just an update seen midwife this afternoon and babys head is as far down as can go without engaging hes moved right down compared to last time i went and midwife thinks this is what was wrong this morning have felt a lot better since about 12 so it all didnt last long :D midwife thinks it will start to engage any day now she said hes in an excellent position and definately knows his way out :shock: and what exactly is that supposed to mean lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back