am i in labour?

yeah but she did not give me the size..im gonna check my notes to see what she wrote

is it height of fundus? in that case i measure 38 and she wrote good size baby

the midwife has no fooking idea what size the baby is until it comes out roxanne dso stop worrying! honesltly i think some midwifes delight in telling us we are having big babies to make us shit ourselvs :x

im not scared cos im so determined to get this baby out even if it has to come out of my bum. My mum and i had a laugh about it cos we have always called the baby fatso. What i found strange is that none of the other MW commented on it. both me and joe were small babies but my bro was a whopping ten pounder.

budge said:
honesltly i think some midwifes delight in telling us we are having big babies to make us sh*t ourselvs :x

That's so true! Almost everyone I know was told at one time or another they were having a behemoth and hardly any were right.

At best it's an educated GUESS not a science :roll:

You'll be fantastic Roxanne! Good Luck :D

ive just had a ten pounder and although the pushing bit was more intense it wasn't any more painful and i only got a little graze - no rips or anything.

you'll be fine.

yeah i know..seriously girls im so fed up of being big and uncomfy and am so looking forward to see the baby that i dont care if its a mammoth of a thing..i mean alot of women do it every single day..why should i be scared..

Hi

Hope its your time really soon!!
As for the big baby thing Kiara was suppost to be average 7 pounds and she was 9 pounds 6 ounces, and my friend just had a baby they said she was suppost to be big and she was 9 pounds 12 ounces. So wrong for me right for her, think its all just a guess you never really know.
Katrina

Nobody told us we were having a big baby and Jack was 9lb 12oz :shock:

I had no tears or stitches, did it all at home with TENS and gas and air just had a slight graze like budge so I wouldn't worry too much.

You will be fine LO will put in an appearance soon!

4 weeks before i had alfie i had a growth scan and they said he was 8 1/2 pounds they told me hed put on at least another pound and a half before he was born and was 8lb 3oz, a nice size but not what they thought, no matter what size the babies coming out alot of people have said bigger babies are easier

hope was 9lb 8 and i only had a slight graze, the labour was harder than the pushing xx

thank you girls for all your support i just hope that it would be soon now.. :pray:

:( NO way Jose'. had some pains yesterday but then they stopped again. Im so frustrated..ive got everything ready..house is clean, freezer full of food and my body is clean and shaven ..all i need is a sign from chunky monkey

I aso bought and addressed my announcement cards..am i desperate or what?

:rotfl: hope it happens very soon. you sound like you are more than ready!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back