• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Almost there?

Wannabepreggers

Reaction score
Did a First Response test today & got two lines, although the test line quite faint. Has anyone had this & been pregnant? I just don't want to get too excited. The paper bit with it does say the line can be faint though :pray:

i have'nt had this hun but did'nt want to read and run. as far as i've seen the girls on here say 2 lines are 2 lines and should be positive. when are you going to test again. xx

well good luck. hopefully tomorrow it will show more. it sounds like a positive to me though. xx

I don't know, coz my periods aren't regular. I would put a picture up hon but I can't find the ubs cable for the camera. will look for it though & hopefully put one up xxx

Wow, let's hope it's your turn Wannabe. There are a few of us squinting at lines at the moment. March is really hotting up! How long have you been ttc?

A line is a line hon- post a pic in the HPT gallery thread and let's have a look!

hi stvalentine, been trying about 5 months now, hopefully everyone will get the positive result they want. :dust:

If the line is pink its a line...fingers crossed for u hon xxx

Hi, so I did another test this morning & this time I dipped it as opposed to poas (sorry if tmi). Both lines came up fainter this time but although very faint, there are still 2 lines there. Might do CBD today. :pray:

Get some piccies on here!! I did two first response and both were negative absolutely no line what so ever so it sounds promising Hun!!!!

Hi WP

I would suggest that it is a positive result!! Very rarely do you get a faint line and not be pregnant.

I suggest you take a test again with FMU and you should get a better result. FX for you!!

Hi ladies, did a CBD test tonight & it confirmed I am 1-2 weeks pregnant!!!! :good: I am absolutely on :cloud9:!!!!

Still can't quite believe it!!!

Sending :dust:to everyone!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back