question about digital tests

babydust

Reaction score
:wave: hi there as you probabally seen from my posts over the weekend i have had a couple of very faint lines form poundland tests and first response some have only been shadows, does anyone know if this would show up on a digital test or would you need to have a bit of a stronger line? i have spend so much money over the past few days and i really dont want to waste any more :oops:

I think you can test quite early with a digital test so i would have thought so. :hug:

Hi Claire

I ordered a pack of 2 clearblue from Access Diagnostics and used the 5%discount code that someone posted on here (every little helps). They came the very next day.

I tested with this after i tested with first response as i needed really reassuring that this was for real.

I have the box here and it says you can test up to 4 days early!
I didn't even use FMU and within 3 mins i had my pregnant display, Phew!
It kind of made me more settled to see the word pregnant rather than determine whether the line was faint or not.

Good luck i'm preaying for you :pray: :hug: xx

I agree with glittergirl, I tested with ordinary tests and got annoyed, "Is there a line or isn't there?" :? Yes digital tests are a lot more expensive but at least you get a Pregnant or not Pregnant in words so it puts all those doubts out of your mind :hug: :hug: :hug:

mine were feint lines too then i used a cb digital, worked straight away

unfortunatley I've not had the opportunity to test any of them yet but to be honest I think if I was getting the 'is there a line or isn't there a line' scenario I would use a digital just so that I could know a definitive answer.

As far as I've read I think they are quite sensitive

I didnt get positive result on digital until a week after AF was due hun, fingers crossed for you :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back