The midwife was totally wrong...

uncle_bens

Reaction score
...About the position of the baby

2 Weeks she said the thing jutting out under my ribs is her head, so she breech. Wednesday she says she doesnt know what this thing trying to push its way out of my bloody skin is. She says the head is 'definetly down' and the sticky out pit at the front of my stomach is the babys legs, I dont agree with her so she sends me for a scan.

Today the sonographer says the thing under my ribs are her feet :? wth! Her head is what we thought was her a*se and shes all bent like a coat hanger!

This stuff is driving me mad :shakehead:

Oh well at least you got a scan lol and shes not breech!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Feet in the ribs is good lol!

Thats the thing, the scan was crap!

The woman was in the way and she was so fast, i think i saw babys head for all of 3 seconds and then she did 2 measurement and then got shoved out, made me :cry: :cry: :cry:

thats great news that your bubs isnt breech, i am going back to midwife on the 17th and i bet she will send me for scan, hopefully mine is wrong to :D sorry you feel you scan was poo

TeenAsmaTeam said:
Thats the thing, the scan was crap!

The woman was in the way and she was so fast, i think i saw babys head for all of 3 seconds and then she did 2 measurement and then got shoved out, made me :cry: :cry: :cry:
That was like my last scan :( The growth scan! i couldnt see anything and she didnt even print me off a pic like I asked her! :(:(:(

Finlay was that was with me :lol: His feet were right under my ribs and his back was all down one side (the left) :lol:

Im pleased baba is the right way up for you :hug:

I hope my scan is a better experience than you ladies next week, i have my growth scan then :?

I have a feeling my baby has turned cause i have 2 sticky out bits at the top which i think are a bottom and feet
Have a MW appt next week then scan the week after - fingers crossed

At least you arent breech hun - i know how disappointing it is as my consultant used the scanner to see bubs heart beat but i saw him for about 2 seconds - dont worry though, you will soon have a baby to look at every minute of the day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back