Feeling V Fat and Fit to Burst!!

ZoeM1

Reaction score
:wave:

Had my 31 wk appointment on Monday, at 32 wks, but was told I was measuring 34 wks :shock: :shock:

The midwife looked down at my shoe size and said 'oh!'. She's the second midwife to ask me my shoe size!! I'm a size 4...an I'm beginning to to think that my baby is gonna be a bit of a bruiser!!

Today my tummy feels so tight, and I think the baby is sitting right in the middle, at my waist line. She said the head was down, which was good.

Had to laugh today - my stomach growled, and I felt it under my left boob :rotfl: Everything seems to have shifted over!!

Zo

dont worry about this fundal height thing.. its a pile of poop... at 28 weeks i measured 32.. its an anchient form of measuring you.. and doesnt take into consideration frames and your height ect.. i have a long body..and normal size legs.. im 5ft9 and my neighbours 5ft4 and our legs are the same lenght, if you have a small body and long legs you could measure a lot bigger for dates.. try not to stress out over it.. i think im probably measuring 40 weeks now.. and i also did with charlotte about this stage.. and she came out at 7lb 10 so try not to stress xx

LOL my feet are size 7... I know this baby will be heading for around 8/9lbs...My fundal height has always been in the normal range.. and it wasn't till my scan they said the baby was going to be big...

They told me Tia would be around 7lbs based on my fundal height... 8lbs later...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lis is right... the fundal thing is a pile of poop...

Yep, I was measuring big throughout and was even sent for a scan to see why! I ended up having a 7lb shrimp!

It doesn't! When my MIL was pregnant with my hubby they asked her shoe size as it apparently had some correlation to pelvis size, so small shoe size, small pelvis. Proved to be a load of rubbish since though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back