AGNUS CASTUS

SCOTT53

Reaction score
I need some advice??

i just bought a bottle of the drops the other day and is says to take 15-20 drops twice a day in a little water!!!

i have been taking it in a500ml bottle of flavoured water cause it tastes rank with any less!! will it still work the same?? or should i buy the tablets??

thanks!

What you take it with should make no difference. The liquid extract is meant to be better than the tablets as it gets into your system quicker, so i would stick with what you have bought.

Michelle x

I've got to say i've actually found the tablets to work great for me!

I've just gone through the normal LH surge a lot earlier then i was when i first started to concieve. So i think this might be the first normal and healthy cycle i've had since we started TTC.

It's probably a little easier and more convienient to just take some tablets. Might be worth once you've run out of that lot to switch to the tablets if you think it's a little easier? Also there's no taste with them! :)

Good luck with it, i've got to say, i would recommend people use these things! I've got another two weeks or so to see if it's made any difference to my usual heavy AF (of fingers crossed if it's helped me to Ov properly and conceive) :)

Good luck with it though, it's definitely worth doing! :)

I've got some of these, but keep forgetting to take them!!! Doh!!

sorry for my ignorance but what is agnus castus?

NOt a problem at all.

It's a herb that's made from the Chaste tree that helps out with the balancing of the hormones by working on the Pituatary gland. It's taken in either tablet or tincture form (and one other way i think i can't remember) :) It's supposed to help with PMS symptoms and to help you start ovulating again if you've had problems with irregular periods.

If you look up Vitex on google, it should bring up some info on that.

Hope this helps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back