agnus castus?

I started taking AC last month as my last cycle was 63 days, I'm now on cycle day 12 so I'm hoping this cycle will b shorter. I take 1600 a day up to ovulation then start them again wn my af arrives. The capsules are herbal so they are not doing anything to ure body, I don't like taking them cos their quite big but if they work then I don't care.

I got my af about 2weeks after I started taking them, not sure if they had anything to do with it or if it was just coincidence. Everything I've read says they take 3months to get into ure system.

X

Thanx hun im doin it right then lol hope ur cycle is horter this time il b stalkin to find out xx

I'm interested in this and while researching I came across unicorn root which is supposed to be good for shortening long or absent cycles but you take it as a drink and apparently doesn't taste too nice so AC sounds like a plan. Xx

Ye its supposed to shortrn long cycles. R u having long cycles too? If so how long r urs? Im on cd 72 now xx

Did u take it first day of new cycle or midway thro one? Iv started today on cd71 or i could b waoting forever!

How many mg did u take etc etc sorry really wanna pick r brains on every detail of ur experience espec as u got ur bfp so its obv worked xxx

no probs hun;

i started ac on cd1 and took 2 x 500mg capsules up until ovulation, which was cd 15/16 according to opks. also did SMEP from cd 1 till day after ovualtion

(sounds like a military operation doesn't it? lol)

good luck bella x

:dust::dust::dust:

Awe thank u hun. I started yest on cd71 or il.b waiting forever otgerwise! Im taking 1600mg (hope its ok thats wot lady in h&b said an wot bottle says)

Think il do smep next cycle xx

good luck bellarina hope they bring on your af soon :)

I hope you get your af soon Bellarina

xx

Ye its supposed to shortrn long cycles. R u having long cycles too? If so how long r urs? Im on cd 72 now xx

Sorry for late reply, yeah mine are so long that I lost count. the last one was shortest in a while! 18tsept-4th December (however many days that is lol). I'm on cd 15 now and ordered some opks but they not arrived! so we just BDing every other day from day 10 could go on a while poor OH Haha. x

Awe long cycles then. Theyre awful rnt they. Ud prob benefit from the ac then.

Fx uf cycles kick in soon hun. Iv made appt to c mygp on wed as cramps sooo painful and stomach v swollen xx

Sounds rubbish Bellarina - don't let the doctor fob you off.... xx

I've got an appointment this afternoon to see what they say. My periods always used to be like that they gace me two separate pill which are ttc friendly one slows down bleeding and other is for pain. They worked but only used them once as since that I just have a small amount of spotting. Gl hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back