Agnus castus?

Emma79

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Have read on a few posts about agnus castus and just wondering if anyone can tell me what it is and how often to take it please?

Am still awaiting first AF after m/c in August & wondering if AC might help?

hi :wave:
i started taking agnus castus for last month for irregular cycles and af arrived exactly on day 28 this month for the first time ever!! might have been a lucky coincidence. i got "one a day tablets" from boots, gbp 7.99 for 30 and found health food shop in market does higher strength 90 tablets for gbp 6 !!. gonna see what happens this month :D xx

Hi

I use Agnus Castus as I OV on day 19 and had a luteal phase of 9 days (the phase between OV an AF appearing) thus not giving enough time for implentation.

I have been on Agnus Castus for 2 months and last and this month OV exactly on day 14 of my cycle and last month AF appeared 13 days later. Awaiting to see length this month although :pray: for BFP.

I take 2 a day although you can take 4 a day but when you get BFP must stop taking them

Mx

I've been wondering when your supposed to take them too, that's really useful info.

So you take them throughout your cycle.

Have you had any side affects or anything?

Hi

Yeah through your whole cycle and in the morning I was advised as the hormone level is highest then

Mx

Hi

Yeah any time in your cycle.

I think the most important things to remember are 1) if you miss 1 or 2 tablets it could mess up your cycle but only a tiny bit e.g you might start a day early with AF nothing major e.g last month after I OV I reduced it to 1 tablet a day and AF appeared a day early. 2) Just remember to stop taking them when you get a BFP

I think it can take up to 3 months to work but they helped me after taking them for only 2 weeks.

Mx

Thanks for the info, have started taking them today so lets hope they get to work as quickly as they seem to have done for you!

BTW just for info - they are half price in holland & barrett at the mo and I bought 100 caps for 2.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back