Agnus castus reviews ??

Sarah10987

Reaction score
Just ordered myself some 1000mg ones as heard they're brilliant in helping your cycles get back to normal.

But read loads via Google of how people conceived using this herbal medicine :)

Just wondering if anyone has used this before xx

Ive herd loads of good reviews on them. I bought some and not taken them, my periods are fairly regular and didnt wanna mess with them.
Good luck.

Hi, I almost bought this from Holland and Barrett today but it said on the back not to take if trying to get pregnant so it scared me off and I put them back! x

Babylove some people take them up until the 12th week of pregnany.
You're supposed to stop at ovulation ..So CD1 - Ovulation x

Last edited:
I was told about this too but haven't tried it. I have very irregular cycles, but I keep track of everything thoroughly with temp, opks and cervix data. Haven't decided yet if it's something I want to try, but I'm in my tww, always leery about new things during this time and feel desperation when AF arrives.

I took AC for a few months last year. I took it throughout my cycle as there is lots of research showing that can be beneficial. I could find nothing to back up the claims to stop after ovulation, only stories on forums with no research linked. You will probably wish to do your own research before taking it and decide which way is best for you.

My cycle is irregular and it was worse following a mc I had the previous summer. AC did regulate and shorten my cycles for about 4 months, then it randomly stopped making any difference so I stopped taking it. Of course it could be pure coincidence that I took AC and had regular cycles at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back