Agnus Castus - liquid form

Emmalina

Reaction score
Ok so, now waiting for my 3rd cycle since coming off the pill (day 49) and with how i feel at the moment i feel like i am never going to have another period ever again! i have now stopped using the opk's as well (from today) as its getting obsessive and its been negative for the full 49 days and its gonna get expensive at this rate! so anyway, i am going to do something about it. heard really good things about Agnus Castus but i am CRAP at taking pills so i would need to do the liquid option. Anyone else used the liquid form? and if so how did you get on? Also, how did people find this, any negative side effects? did it help with your cycles? any info you could give would be great.

Also, how long is the max time you can take it for (as in months or yrs) and once you start do you have to just keep taking it 'forever' to keep your cycles regular.

Sorry if i sound thick lol

xxxx

hey hun, i cant really help in respect to liquid form but i have taken the tablets.....

On my 3rd cycle it was never ending and eventually oin cd 70 i started taking agnus castus tablets...i eventually got my af on cd 81 (yes u heard right,....81)
so anyway i didnt take them the next cycle and it was 26 days....however im now on cycle 5 and it looks like it may be going down same road of being a long one so watch this space.

The tablet form i personally had no sideeffects....i dont see why you couldnt take it for a period of time as its herbal...they just say to not take it when u ov and during 2ww as it hasnt been tested on pg women....but during af and before oving would be fine....and if u know ur defo not pg

hope this helps hun....out of curiousity were u on a contraceptive pill before ttc? myself and Timtam wer both on yasmin and are having irregular cycles ever since xxx

Thanks for your rely hun, so frustrating isnt it. Yep i was on the pill before ttc for 10 yrs, was on Cilest. If i could do it all again i wouldnt have gone on the pill thats for sure!!! xxxx

Same here hun ttc is frustratin enufd without havin nitemare cycles aswell xxx

I hate it. Now on day 50 with no period!! it makes you feel strange doesnt it and you cant plan anything xxxx

I have also taken AC but not the liquid form only the tablets. I was day 49 of my cycle & started taking AC & that cycle ended up being 63 days. Carried on taking it for nxt 2 cycles & they have both been 40 days exactly.

Problem is I'm too scared to stop it now to see wat my cycle wud be like without it as I don't want them to get longer again. Not sure wat to do, I'm on cd 2 & not started them yet.

Xx

That would be my fear as well, starting them and not knowing when to stop and go alone to see if my cycles sort themselves out. Its soooooooooooooooooooo frustrating!!!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back