What is happening?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by leannie, Jan 5, 2006.

1. leannie

leannie Well-Known Member

Hi girls

On Mon night I had strong Braxton Hicks every 10 mins lasting for about half a min. On Tues night I had sickness, diorreah and severe period cramps which eventually died down. Yesterday I had dull achy period cramps and today Im feeling sick, getting sharp pains all over my belly and feel as if my bowels are about to explode :oops: . Is this all normal for my stage in pregnancy? Everytime babe moves he really hurts me aswell :(

Any advice would be great

Thanks

x x x

2. Jessika

Jessika Well-Known Member

I am about the same as you if not exactly and i keep experiencing much the same, my mw said all of the complaints are normal for this stage - sometimes it feels like he is going to puncture the skin he kicks so hard so i know what you mean!!

I find a warm bath helps to settle most things, i am also avoiding long car trips as they make me feel sick and very uncomfortable

hope you feel better soon, not long now xx

3. leannie

Thanks for replying. I ws beginning to get worried with all the pains. I cant wait to give birth just to stop the pains!

4. Jessika

i know what you mean! i am at a 'tired' stage at the mo - i cant keep my eyes open, thank god i finish work on Monday yipee!!

5. leannie

Im shattered aswell. The lack of sleep is driving me mad! I am finishing work on 31st Jan so I have a few more wks to go yet!

6. Jessika

my original plan was to work up that far but i am finding that concentrating especially when driving is getting more and more difficult so i decided to bring my date forwad a bit, i am also taking two weeks as holiday so i dont have to survive on crappy smp for long!!

Do you know the sex? If so do you have any names picked out?

7. leannie

I was thinking about bringing my leave forward but decided to stick til the end of the month. I have a few days and afternoons off inbetween so it wont feel too bad.

Im having a boy. I have picked Alexander James as his name - well his dad did when we first found out about the little rascal and the name has just grown on me! How about you?

8. Jessika

ahh thats nice - ours is a boy, Jacob George unless the hospital has made a terrible mistake - dreamt i had a girl the other night so am a bit worried now!!

9. leannie

You can tell these pregnancy hormones have gone to my head - I have just read your ticker! :oops:

I had a strong feeling I was having a girl so was shocked when the sonographer said it was a boy! Its a good job Im having a boy as I dont know what to do with girls! I cant even tie my own hair back properly so god knows what I would have been like if he was a she!!

10. Jessika

lol damn these hormones!!