Advice needed ??????

fairydust1984

Reaction score
Hi i have a positive ovulation test i think, we bd this morning. When do you think that ovulation will be over and to not bd as much?

really hope i catch this one, is it definatly an egg being realesed over the next day or so???

how do i upload a picyure of this??

thanks ladies

Last edited:
Sorry I can't answer this one for you but just wanted to say that I feel your excitement. Positive for me yesterday so I will be watching your tread (hope you don't mind) Happy days :dance:

goodluck keronmaid i got my bfp a couple of weeks ago will be watching out for your thread xx

My ovulation kit (which is a more expensive one) explains that if the result is positive you will have an ovulation between 24 to 36 hours (from the moment you've tested). so intercourse is then recommended. I think you did well :D

I also checked yesterday and had a very dark line (darker than the control line) making the test positive. I also tested this morning and it is still very dark (the test line) so still positive. My temperatures didn't go up yet, so I am thinking ovulation will be today.

Hopefully DH is in the mood so we can BD hehe, also if I ovulate this afternoon and we BD this night there is still a good possibility since the egg lives up to 24 hours as well. (48 hours if there are two eggs released).

Thanks to both of you. Will have my fingers crossed CD16 although not certain think Ovulation was darkest on d14/15 but cheapies so getting use to it all.

Bd again 2moro to make sure and the day after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back