Absolutely exhausted :(

mdsremos

Reaction score
I am so exhausted I am finding it difficult to function day to day. I am having to have a nap in the afternoon, am knackered and dropping off on the couch at 9pm and starting to feel really fed up. I am on metracopermide for the nausea and sickness and saw the gp today who just said it's normal and if I think I am unable to work then to self certify and call for a fitfor work note when that expires. Had bloods done at work on wednesday, I work in a&e, and they were fine so not anaemic.
Anyone else struggling?
Not in work now til Sunday on a 2-10pm so might see how I cope with that shift and go from there I think.

Sorry your feeling soo tired, I must admit I have been conking out at about 8pm, then waking several hours later, going to bed and then waking to go to loo at 5 or 530am! very annoying how you sleep pattterns change. I suppose the only thing we can do it go with it while it lasts.

Would your work let you do really early till mid afternoon, so you can conk out early
I imagine your on your feet all day too which can't help if you work in A&E?

Hope you have more energy soon X

I feel the same too after lunch I just give up and need to sleep but can't do that but by the time I get home get a new lease of life but then tiredness arrives after about 2 hours argh!

ive been going to bed between 8pm and 9pm when im not on nights and waking up early for the toilet so think its normal but i think just dont feel guilty about going to bed early when you can to reserve our energy for the days your at work im also a nurse and do shift work x

aww know how u feel hun, it does get better i promise, couple of weeks ago i couldnt move from the couch even to go to bed when i got in from work, but on entering tri two things seem to be looking up- hope things get better for u too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back