cant sleep

rachie29

Reaction score
Hi. i am very new to this pregnancy thing.. but i have really been struggling to sleep at night.

i am absolutely exhausted during the day, have a nap when i get home from work but then when i go to bed i usually wake up about 4/5am and cant get back to sleep. I read somewhere it can happen but is there anything i can do about it.

i :wave:

i was the complete opposite at your stage, and still am! i can go to bed about 8pm and sleep right throuh and still be tired. try not to drink any tea/coffee before bed, dont know what else to suggest xx :hug:

i was the same. still am. its horrible isnt it. just cant seem to feel energetic no matter how much sleep ive had

I am the same. I am so tired during the day and have actually been off work the last week trying to adjust and get my head around what is going to happen. I wake up at 5am too. By 9am i am tired again and wanting to nap and again around 3pm.

I guess everyone is different. I am going to start working again next week. I just hope i can stay awake. :sleep:

The more i think about what is happening it is important to remember that although we are all pregnant we are all very unique. And everything is going to have effect everyone differently. Some people are tired and can just get on with it, for others it is too much.

At least i know someone else will be around for the 5am stint :lol:

dont know if there is anything you can do hun, im really tired all the time but last couple of days iv been waking earlier not that early but bit early and like you cant get back off to sleep.

I have found drinking milk when i wake up helps me to kinda go back dont know why though :think:

Hope it starts improving for you hun :hug:

I am exactly the same. I don't want to worry you but for the past 2 weeks have been slowly getting worse. I am extremely tired all the time and am either falling asleep everywhere at any time or I am unable to sleep at night for any length on time.

I haven't found anything that helps as I have to sleep when my body wants me to. Hope it lifts shortly as I feel I am sleeping my life away.

at least i'm not alone!! just got to get on with it havent i... thanks girlies... :hug:

I'm the same too! I wake up at 4.30/5am and go back to sleep about an hour or two later. I thought it might be because I'm going through a difficult time emotionally but maybe it's another pregnancy symptom.

Hope it gets better for you soon

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back