Morning Sickness......more like nightime sickness!!

SoObsessed

Reaction score
Went to bed early last night as was so knackered.

OH came in from work about half midnight and since then the nausea has been brewing.

I stayed in bed trying to get back to sleep hoping it would pass but........ here I am on PF unable to sleep.

Ah well never mind its all for a good cause :)

Try to nibble a biscuit, that helped me. I'm up and down all night and waking up reaaaaally early xx

Aw hun hope you feel better soon! Defo try eating something small :)

Mine has been textbook morning sickness so far, literally just the first hour or so after I wake up, but I did feel pretty crap last night too. They say it can strike at any time of the day or night don't they!

mine hits me when I get into bed too. i have a box of Brivita breakfast biscuits next to the bed now, and I munch on a couple of them. Really hit the spot and stop the nausea

I get it too like when you've had too many cocktails and the room spins!

Xx

I am thanking myself lucky though as that is all I have been getting really. Just the odd bit at nighttime, and not every night either.

only other time I feel nausea is when I am in tesco doing the food shop for some reason. I just walk around bolking like mad.....

My sickness is far worse in the afternoon and late at night I'm nit sleeping to well because I feel awful. I am eating little bits when I can. I just keep reminding myself why I'm sick and it always makes me smile.

well today as a wee experiment I had my vits (sanatogen plus) with my lunch instead of dinner, and i started to feel the nausea just before dinner time. So I think it might be my vits that are causing the evening sickness.

i have pregnacare+ in the cupboard so will start taking them as of tomorrow and see how i get on. May well just be coincidence but we shall see!

Omg mashed potatoes are actually the devils work and the worst thing to barf up in the whole wide world :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back