Abit scared! *updated with scan pic*

awww bless....is that how big it is?? wow its amazing isnt it xx

Great pic honey, you must be over the moon! x

Aww smile for the camera little bean!!

M2A - this is rather nosy of me but I was wondering if they scanned your stomach? Or did you have foof cam?
Just wondering for when I have my scan this week?

Looks allot like my little bean last week... Amazing that something that small can have a heartbeat.... xxx

Thank you ladies :)

It is amazing chookette, i find it really fasinating how baby is so small but you can still see it. Cant wait to see the difference in 3 weeks.

They scanned my stomach TORino, expected a transviginal scan as i have a tilted uterus but everything seemed ok today :) goodluck for your scan hunny :clover: x x

Good pic of the little bean! Wonder if mine looks like that now too as not sure if Im 6 or 7 weeks due to my erratic periods! Only 3 weeks to find out, private scan on 5th April (so my hubby can come too) and nhs one on 18th April, time seems to drag just now waiting!

Good pic of the little bean! Wonder if mine looks like that now too as not sure if Im 6 or 7 weeks due to my erratic periods! Only 3 weeks to find out, private scan on 5th April (so my hubby can come too) and nhs one on 18th April, time seems to drag just now waiting!

My little bean measured 6w6d today so i can imagine yours will look like this too :)
Goodluck for your scan hunny :clover: only 3 weeks tomorrow to wait.
My next ones on the 4th April, should be around 9 weeks then :) x x

Thanks hunny, im still on :cloud9:
Cant wait to show OH the pic :) x x

oh wow little bean is so tiny, im so pleased for you hun that everything was ok xx

Thats fantastic news M2A :) , Im so glad everything went well. Im getting excited for my scan next monday :)

Awww M2A, it is like a little jelly bean - you must be over the moon hunny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back