Aaron .. The boy who is full of surprises

No idea how much longer he's going to be in, he's on an awful lot of drugs still and is on a slow wean so could be a while yet.
We got moved to a private room today so I could have my own toilet to puke in. (Each day started with a sprint the length of the corridor to get to the one parent toilet on the 4th floor which is outside the ward)
Now I can have a shower without hassle in the morning which I'm rather excited about!
We also got to take around for a walk to the canteen today with some portable oxygen which was great

Aww was just gonna ask if you have a rough date for getting him home. He has surprised you loads of times before though, and may well do so again!

Your own room will make all the difference to you too. Can trump with no worries and just blame the baby if anyone walks in! Ha. Xxx

Aaron is doing good all things considered, we've started doing oral feeds again and he's coping well. He's getting topped up by NG feeds overnight now.
He has put on a lot of weight though and has outgrown all his clothes :shock:
He's slowly getting back to his cheeky self
ryzaqa3a.jpg

I was in mils just flicking and saw Aaron! Then I spotted you lol. I've taken a pic but won't upload till you say :)

Oo which paper?! So glad he's doing well xx

aaawww love the pic how cute is he now, he looks so cheeky xx

7u3usa5e.jpg

This is the photo - it's in the daily express (which I never had time to buy

Love it :)
Sat there at the dining table in mils and I flicked past it. Then I went was that.... "babe look who's in the paper!" :lol:

Aww I don't buy the express, but I'll have missed it by now. Was the story about Yorkhill in general? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back