Aaron .. The boy who is full of surprises

Eeee! Hi baby smudge! :D little skinny legs! Lovely scan picture tweety :)

I agree with Carnat about the journal! Xx

Omg how clear is that pic? Look at that leg! Beautiful :D xx

Announcement: journal is live!

Grab a snack it's a long one

:lol:

Lovely to see all the recent pictures of Aaron and smudge! So happy for you all and hope 2014 continues to bring you lots of smiles!XxX

ymupe9y9.jpg

Aww cheeky monkey!
He totally rocks the sick-bowl-hat look ;) I actually though it was a trilby at first :rolleyes:

So glad to see him sat up and smiling :) just so cute! Xxx

Wow. Hes doing great!! Lovely scan pic too.

How do they forsee Aaron's care going from here hun?

So pleased to see him doing so well. And the scan pic looks ace. X

Look at your cheeky monkey playing with the sick bowl :lol: :lol:

Any update on how much longer he'll be in?

X

No idea how much longer he's going to be in, he's on an awful lot of drugs still and is on a slow wean so could be a while yet.
We got moved to a private room today so I could have my own toilet to puke in. (Each day started with a sprint the length of the corridor to get to the one parent toilet on the 4th floor which is outside the ward)
Now I can have a shower without hassle in the morning which I'm rather excited about!
We also got to take around for a walk to the canteen today with some portable oxygen which was great

Thats lovely of them to give you a private puke station :) and a lovely little outing to the canteen. I am so relieved for you all that he is on the road to recovery. It may be long, but at least you're on it xx

Awww that's brill hun, having your own room and a walk with Aaron. He's doing so well x x

Wonderful news! I am so pleased he is on the mend :)

I just want to say how truely amazed I am at your courage and strength. I havn't logged on since November...when I heard how poorly your little man was, I tried to log in several times and it wouldnt let me, but have been keeping up to date with Aarons progress on the facebook page. I have just spent the last 3o mins reading through your struggle and I cannot begin to imagine what you and have your family have been through. So lovely seeing him getting back to being him...he is gorgeous.

Never again will I waste another minutes wingeing about housework not being done or money, because this thread has made me realise just how precious life is.

Come on Aaron...you're doing amazingly, little man.

All the best with Smudge....you have an awesome bump by the way

huge hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back