I think we have a boy name now

Tasha20

Reaction score
Me and my OH have had a hard time thinking of a boy name ( maby its a sign that its a girl) but we have sort of agreed that we like Aaron it's quite a cute name and it goes with his surname.

I have had people warn me abut baby books because ive been told it would be hard to pick from all the names you like, but me lol I couldn't find one I liked at all im so fussy !!! :lol:

I found baby's name books really lame, cause I wanted something unusual.

But I found a great book called 'Cool names for babies', £4.99 from Borders, Bullring (I noticed you're in Brum :) )

It's laid out different and has loads of inspiration and lovely names (including, Aaron I think!)

I am stuck for a boy but we have sort of decided on Arran too (different spelling but after Isle Of Arran, Scotland-where baby was concieved on hol-how VERY Victoria Beckham of me!!!)

Its a lovely name and I lke the fact it cant be shortened....

Good taste Tash :wink: :wink: :wink:

I had girls name from day 1-Ruby so I wonder if as you say we are having girls??? :angel:

lol when i first found out i was pregnant i was convinced i was having a girl..i had no ideas for a name
but then after about 4 months i dont know why but i just said to OH no we're having a boy..my 20 week scan proved me right so now we've been struggling for boys names..i can think of lots of lovely girls names!! typical!
me and OH both really liked the name Ciara for a girl (pronounced the same as keira) it means "dark one" in gaelic though..lol

i'm gonna look at bubba and see what name i think suits him but we have a list and i'm really leaning towards Hayden Kai or Hayden Reilly.

LittleMinx said:
I found baby's name books really lame, cause I wanted something unusual.

But I found a great book called 'Cool names for babies', £4.99 from Borders, Bullring (I noticed you're in Brum :) )

It's laid out different and has loads of inspiration and lovely names (including, Aaron I think!)

I will go and have a look for that book thank you littleminx x

zoe c said:
I am stuck for a boy but we have sort of decided on Arran too (different spelling but after Isle Of Arran, Scotland-where baby was concieved on hol-how VERY Victoria Beckham of me!!!)

Its a lovely name and I lke the fact it cant be shortened....

Good taste Tash :wink: :wink: :wink:

I had girls name from day 1-Ruby so I wonder if as you say we are having girls??? :angel:

Thanks Zoe, I like that way your spelling Arran its very different :wink:

Thanks Tash!! Good job we didnt go on holiday to Bogner! Ha ha :shock: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back