Aaron .. The boy who is full of surprises

Congratulations tweety! Really happy for you and hope you're managing to get some rest after all the crap you had to go through! You must be thrilled to bit with your wonderful family :) xxx

muha6yqu.jpg

My family is complete

Awww tweety what a beautiful family. After all the struggles you have all been through this picture is so inspirational.

Gorgeous picture hun! What an amazing family you have :) xx

That's a lovely picture, what a beautiful family :)

Beautiful happy family xxx love this photo xxx

Just seen this Tweetyfoo- huge congrats on baby 2 , little Scott is a cutie, just like his big brother xx

Just randomly seen a person on one of my local facebook groups with the #aaronsarmy #ibelieve profile picture and had a look at the facebook updates. So sorry to read that Aaron's so unwell again, will be thinking of you all and hoping for positive news :hug:

Sadly yes wee Aaron is very poorly again, I know Tracey doesn't come on these days but I am sure she'd be happy to know our thoughts are with them all.

X

poor little aaron, get well soon, must remember to pop a wee card into the nursery <3 xx

Last edited:
Save to say this boy is loving life and doing great

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1530373467468.jpg
    FB_IMG_1530373467468.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 43
Wow, I remember following your journey with Aaron back in 2012 when I had just started out on my journey.
Nice to see the updates
Congrats on the new addition
:)

Aw wow he's grown up so much so handsome xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90